(8) Kentucky VS (9) Villanova

Sportz Addict

Who wins the game?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

Why couldnt we have got Xavier!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody knows that schools in Cincinnati have not beaten Kentucky in a long time:p , but then again as long as this Junior & Senior class is at Kentucky anything is possible. If the Cats come to play they could very easily be in the Elite 8, need steady play out of the entire team for that to happen though.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you all think UK will find a way to lose this one...I say they are up 4 with 2 seconds to go, they have the ball (but with no timeouts).....they call a time (get a techinical), and when the whistle blows, Joe Crawfords throws the ball into the crowd in joy thinking the game is over....thus getting another technical...'Nova hits all four FT's...and then an 80 footer at the buzzer to win.

How do you all think UK will find a way to lose this one...I say they are up 4 with 2 seconds to go, they have the ball (but with no timeouts).....they call a time (get a techinical), and when the whistle blows, Joe Crawfords throws the ball into the crowd in joy thinking the game is over....thus getting another technical...'Nova hits all four FT's...and then an 80 footer at the buzzer to win.

Thats not even Funny Joking about something like that. When it very well can Happen.:D Only Against UK!

Tubby runs on to the floor ala Mike Davis complaining about a foul while there is still 10 seconds remaining and UK is up 3. Tubby is ejected and 'Nova hits two free throws to be down one. On the ensing posession Villanova is fouled with 2 seconds remaining, and they miss the first free throw. They miss the second as well but three Kentucky Wildcats commit lane violations at the same time. An assistant coach then pulls them off of the line so they don't do it again. Villanova shrewdly misses the second free throw on purpose and dunks it for the win.

I admit to laughing out loud.

Didn't the Cats give a very good UCONN team a good game last year? Cats might do the same thing. Look at the history for Kansas in the tourney, and my final comment...its a tourney all teams should challenge each other. And I'm a football guy.

So thats waht we want now...sneek by a 9 seed and play Kansas a good game.