Sportz Addict

Who wins the game?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Kansas team DESTROYED us a few years ago. I believe they have a few of those players still on the rooster.

They did and have a few of those guys but I think UK really laid an egg that game too. Same as IU game that year. I think that game was worse than it really would have been if they played again that year.

I really dont see what is so bad..... we all had a good idea they would get a 8 or 9 seed, and they got the 8 and play a descent Villanova team. Next in my opinion they play the weakest of the 4 number 1 seeds. After that the only true team to worry about is UCLA and that is in the Elite 8. So in my opinion their draw isnt as bad as people are making it out to be.

I really dont see what is so bad..... we all had a good idea they would get a 8 or 9 seed, and they got the 8 and play a descent Villanova team. Next in my opinion they play the weakest of the 4 number 1 seeds. After that the only true team to worry about is UCLA and that is in the Elite 8. So in my opinion their draw isnt as bad as people are making it out to be.
You are sure downplaying some real good teams there.

Have you seen Kansas play? Or UCLA? Simply they are a LOT better than UK.

I think Kansas will be cutting the nets down on April 2nd...so I think your assessment of KU is way off base.

Yes I have seen both UCLA and Kansas play, and i know they are both better than UK. You have to think though what number 1 seed do you want to play, and in my opinion I think Kansas is the weakest of the 4. Also if you looked at my post I said that we really do have to worry about UCLA, but other than them we have a very good draw.