Sportz Addict

Who wins the game?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see an exact repeat of last year...Cats look somewhat impressive in holding off Villanova in a tight game down the stretch, then they give Kansas a very tough game before losing another close one (pick your favorite way to lose of the great examples in this thread).

Like last year, we will be left thinking if they had played this hard and with this heart all year, they wouldn't have been playing Kansas in the second round as a stinking 8 seed, but maybe the Final 4 as a 2 or 3 seed...again showing they are as good as anyone in spurts, if they could just prove it when it counts.

How did Nova become a 9 seed if they are so tough and unbelievably overpowering? Are they better than Tenn.? Someone beat them. Am I missing something? Is this another NCAA conspiracy where a 3 seed became a 9 seed? Is this is where we (UK) have finally gotten to now? We're becoming a perinial low seed looking at 1 game in and an exit against teams we used to be able to dominate or at least compete with. No hope in the 2nd round, but we hope for a good showing. So this is what it is like to be Valpo?

How did Nova become a 9 seed if they are so tough and unbelievably overpowering? Someone beat them. Am I missing something? Is this another NCAA conspiracy where a 3 seed became a 9 seed?

Exactly, Everyone is acting like they are not beatable...There a NINE SEED, this team can lose on any given night...

How do you all think UK will find a way to lose this one...

The flight leaving Lexington is at 9am (ET) and will arrive in Chicago at 8:55am (CT). Several players tell Tubby they aren't getting on a time machine and refuse to board, resulting in a forfeit.

From an old Bob Costas story...

Other than playing Syracuse in the championship game a few years ago, Kansas has been a major choke in the NCAA tourney as of late. I would rather the Cats draw Kansas then the other 1 seeds. No way UK could stop Oden, UNC and Florida would simply push the ball and outscore the Cats, I like the chances of playing Kansas over the other 1's if the Cats can get past Nova (a big if).