Thoughts on the 51st. District games?

I don't know anything about these four teams, but why not try it anyway.

You have Lynn Camp against Pineville, they have played twice this year both won by Pineville, but the games were decided by a total of 7 points. I would say a toss up. Lynn Camp comes in at 12-12, Pineville 14-11

The other matchup is Knox Central against Barbourville, they played back in early January with Barbourville winning on their home floor by 10. With this game being played in Knox Central, I will take them to get even. Knox Central comes in at 12-12, Barbourville comes in at 16-9.

Don't know if any of those four can challenge the top 2 or 3 out of the 13th. But that's why they play the games.

Two weeks ago I felt LC could defeat P"ville, don't think so now. P'vlle is playing much better and winning, Day is showing up big time. LC still scoring alot of points but defense seems to have gotten worse, (if possible, they were ranked last in the 13th on a stat sheet in the paper).

If this game was anywhere other than KC IMO B'ville would be a lock, but even though I think the Tigers are the better team I feel KC will win. I agree no matter which teams win they will not be a factor in the regional, one and done for both with a bad draw.

If Pineville beats the press and gets the ball to Day he will score a ton. Lynn Camp sells out trying to press and gives up a ton of points. I think the Lions are probably playin the best ball in the district right now. I think Dinky will find a way for B'ville to win in that Knox has struggled down the stretch.