Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Wildcats 2026-2027

2026-2027 Kentucky Basketball 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Where do you see the Cats 2026-2027 Season Ending?

    • National Championship
      6%
    • Final 4
      0%
      0
    • Elite 8
      6%
    • Sweet 16
      33%
    • NCAA 2nd Round
      40%
    • NCAA 1st Round
      6%
    • N.I.T or College Basketball Crown Tournaments
      0%
      0
    • Losing record (No Postseason)
      6%

Poll closes on 11/02/2026 at 11:02 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On 6/5/2026 at 12:58 PM, theguru said:

eight.png

 

Yul Brynner So Let It Be Written.jpeg

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • gchs_uk9
    gchs_uk9

    JD, I'm a social studies teacher, not math!

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    I hope UK strikes fast in the portal and gets commitments locked down quickly. I don't want to be looking up in 5 weeks and wondering who's on the team.

  • theguru
    theguru

Posted Images

Ousmane N'Diaye is now on campus and that completes the whole team on campus.

13 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Why are they all on campus so early? Are they allowed to practice as a team already?

Kentucky will officially begin its summer practice schedule on June 15. They get 8 hours a week.

Add Mark Mitchell transfer from Missouri as the 15th player on the roster.

20 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Add Mark Mitchell transfer from Missouri as the 15th player on the roster.

With the SEC coming up with their new rules last night, now it is up in the air again if he will be eligible.

Mark Mitchell decommits from Kentucky and will attempt to play for Missouri.

College athletics are just simply a joke!! What are they trying to do? Someone help this guy understand please?

4 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

College athletics are just simply a joke!! What are they trying to do? Someone help this guy understand please?

I have no answer for you, but you're correct.

21 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Interesting hire from KSR on Friday.

IMG_0893.jpeg

Is this a newly created position?

  • Author
11 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Is this a newly created position?

Not sure but I believe it is.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Not sure but I believe it is.

I'm having a hard time seeing how this improves the team. How do you justify this position when the majority of your players are coming out of the portal and not the HS ranks? On top of that, most of the HS kids won't be with you for 4 years anyway, so your developing kids for other programs.

  • Author
2 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

I'm having a hard time seeing how this improves the team. How do you justify this position when the majority of your players are coming out of the portal and not the HS ranks? On top of that, most of the HS kids won't be with you for 4 years anyway, so your developing kids for other programs.

I agree 100% but it seems like most major Power 4 teams have them now a days. I think they also work with NIL money and things along those lines.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.