Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Wildcats 2026-2027

2026-2027 Kentucky Basketball 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Where do you see the Cats 2026-2027 Season Ending?

    • National Championship
      6%
    • Final 4
      0%
      0
    • Elite 8
      6%
    • Sweet 16
      33%
    • NCAA 2nd Round
      40%
    • NCAA 1st Round
      6%
    • N.I.T or College Basketball Crown Tournaments
      0%
      0
    • Losing record (No Postseason)
      6%

Poll closes on 11/02/2026 at 11:02 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Crazy to see these guys jumping from one SEC school to another. I understand the NIL, but wow. 

Aberdeen wins Natty with FL and goes to UK now back to FL? Diboute at ALA and then UK. Now to LSU? 

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • gchs_uk9
    gchs_uk9

    JD, I'm a social studies teacher, not math!

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    I hope UK strikes fast in the portal and gets commitments locked down quickly. I don't want to be looking up in 5 weeks and wondering who's on the team.

  • theguru
    theguru

Posted Images

  • Author
14 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Interesting, wonder what was behind this agreement?

They said it was mutual but who knows.

18 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Interesting, wonder what was behind this agreement?

There's a Blue Bloods classic of sorts in the works with CBS in 2027. Rumored teams Kentucky, North Carolina, Arizona, Michigan, Gonzaga, among others. I'd say this has to do with it. 

  • Author

From CBS Sports reporter Matt Norlander.

Breaking—A huge new event is in the works involving a majority of CBB's blue bloods, sources tell

@CBSSports

. It's called the Diamond Cup. The debut is planned for 2027. It's a major, unprecedented scheduling idea. Can it all come together? Let's hope so.

 

 

lCa_lsTE?format=jpg&name=small

  • Author

Moreno just announced he is returning to Kentucky next season. He notified the NBA that he was pulling his name from the upcoming draft. This according to Cats Coverage. 

Momcilovic is projecting as mid second round pick. He should return to college. UK is considered a strong contender for him if he returns to college.

9 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Momcilovic is projecting as mid second round pick. He should return to college. UK is considered a strong contender for him if he returns to college.

If UK ends up getting him, combined with Moreno’s return. Then Pope would have put together a good roster imo. While he may have whiffed on a lot of his targets, he still would have put together a good roster when it was all said and done. 

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

If UK ends up getting him, combined with Moreno’s return. Then Pope would have put together a good roster imo. While he may have whiffed on a lot of his targets, he still would have put together a good roster when it was all said and done. 

Agree. He might be able to save his job with that roster - but he really needs Momcilovic.

On 5/25/2026 at 11:40 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Agree. He might be able to save his job with that roster - but he really needs Momcilovic.

I don't know that Momcilovic really moves the needle that much for me. I think he is a solid pick up, and shoots the ball EXTREMELY well, but I still am not sure who on this roster can go "win a game" for them when they need it. 

Edited by AvidSportsJunkie856
Typo

On 5/25/2026 at 11:39 PM, futurecoach said:

If UK ends up getting him, combined with Moreno’s return. Then Pope would have put together a good roster imo. While he may have whiffed on a lot of his targets, he still would have put together a good roster when it was all said and done. 

The count down has started.

2 hours ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I don't know that Momcilovic really moves the needle that much for me. I think he is a solid pick up, and shoots the ball EXTREMELY well, but I still am not sure who on this roster can go "win a game" for them when they need it. 

Alex Wilkins is that someone IMO. He is someone who can create his own shot, and even showed that when playing against Uconn last year too. 

Well a few really good names did decide to drop out of the draft, and return to UK. let's see if Mark Pope can actually close and land at least one of these guys. 

On 5/27/2026 at 10:06 AM, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I don't know that Momcilovic really moves the needle that much for me. I think he is a solid pick up, and shoots the ball EXTREMELY well, but I still am not sure who on this roster can go "win a game" for them when they need it. 

Until I see someone do it. I think they will miss Owen a lot this season, for that very reason. 

They should have recruited Scottie Pippens son he just committed to Ohio State.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.