Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 LSU 74

Kentucky at LSU 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/15/2026 at 12:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Cats needed this one bad! Next up the Vols in Knoxville on Saturday.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    I'm glad I just dipped in when it got down to four.  Avoided all that frustration....

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    GO CRAZY FOLKS, GO CRAZY!

  • As for the game, that was a rough watch for the most part. LSU is not very good.

Posted Images

I desperately want to hear the Tom Leach call of that one.

Chandler made up for the horrific lob with that last inbound. 30 wins is still alive!

I am glad I stuck with that game to the end.  I was frustrated for awhile. 

Just now, theguru said:

I am glad I stuck with that game to the end.  I was frustrated for awhile. 

I'm glad I just dipped in when it got down to four.  Avoided all that frustration....

Wow! What a pass and what a shot to win it! Great play by Pope to drawing up the Lattener play to help get a win this time!

With that said while you have to love the fight to come back. It is seriously worrisome how bad UK has been in the first half of games both seasons under Pope and all their double digit deficits under him. Something has to change with how they start games, because as we have seen it’s very hard to consistently win games when you are always digging yourself out of a hole. 
 

In sports you see teams catch fire after a dramatic win like this. So let’s hope that happens for our Cats! Go Big Blue! 

Man, that was wild.

 

They still looked pretty bad most of the night, but I appreciate the effort and never quitting. 

27 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Chandler made up for the horrific lob with that last inbound. 30 wins is still alive!

 

collin.jpg

17 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

collin.jpg

So I can’t credit Pope for the play or Chandler for the throw. Cool. 

49 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I desperately want to hear the Tom Leach call of that one.

 

 

Wasn't pretty, but a W is always better than a L... I'll take it!

39 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

collin.jpg

There is zero chance that was an overthrow. He stated it wrong. There was no one near Moreno when he caught it. Oweh at half court on the right and Aberdeen at half court on the left. Maybe it wasn't designed for Moreno, but that is where Chandler threw it.

Or maybe this guy is trying to make a joke about Chandler's pass after the horrible lob attempt to Oweh earlier.

Edited by Voice of Reason

41 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

collin.jpg

Ha. I don’t know if I feel better or worse now.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.