Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan Fires Sherrone Moore

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

ESPN is finally reporting that he is in custody because the police department is investigating an alleged assault. 

I heard on the way into work this morning that he was being detained or arrested for the assault at 4:18 yesterday afternoon and the University fired him with cause at 4:43pm yesterday. Plus there will probably be a fraud charge added the charges the person/employee he is supposedly involved with he raised her pay from $60,000 to $100,000.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You say that like Lane wouldn't leave LSU for Alabama now. ? He probably stopped unpacking boxes last night as soon as the rumors started to fly, just in case.

  • And now ESPN is reporting Moore has been detained by police in Saline, Michigan and then turned over to police in Pittsfield Township, Michigan. This one is getting kind of weird. 

Posted Images

Weird situation in Ann Arbor. I feel bad for his wife and kids who have to see all this stuff on the news and paper. Wondering though if Lane Kiffin deep down wishes he waited another week before dipping on OM. I can see Michigan going after Bama's HC

30 minutes ago, DiamondGator23 said:

Weird situation in Ann Arbor. I feel bad for his wife and kids who have to see all this stuff on the news and paper. Wondering though if Lane Kiffin deep down wishes he waited another week before dipping on OM. I can see Michigan going after Bama's HC

You say that like Lane wouldn't leave LSU for Alabama now. ? He probably stopped unpacking boxes last night as soon as the rumors started to fly, just in case.

 

Who's going land in the Michigan job?

Why would Debowr want Michigan over Alabama, besides the Saban issue?

2 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Why would Debowr want Michigan over Alabama, besides the Saban issue?

Only thing I can really think of is easier path to CFP. But I am with you, I'm not really seeing it. 

I think Dillingham is who they want.

Here is a headline from wlwt.com:

"Fired Michigan football coach Sherrone Moore charged with home invasion, stalking"

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Here is a headline from wlwt.com:

"Fired Michigan football coach Sherrone Moore charged with home invasion, stalking"

Tony and Austin were talking about his charges earlier:

1. Home invasion

2. Stalking

3. Breaking and Entering

13 minutes ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

Tony and Austin were talking about his charges earlier:

1. Home invasion

2. Stalking

3. Breaking and Entering

I would think there is a mental part to his actions but if true, those charges should result in some significant jail time for Moore. 

27 minutes ago, theguru said:

I would think there is a mental part to his actions but if true, those charges should result in some significant jail time for Moore. 

Stalking is just a misdemeanor.  The other two could carry some time, but if he's got no record and a decent attorney. He will get probation and some fines. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.