Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro 61 Madisonville-North Hopkins 7

Owensboro vs Madisonville 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Owensboro
      84%
    • Madisonville
      15%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/24/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TimeWillTell
    TimeWillTell

    Yikes!!! Our district already has a lot of teams 2 hours apart we don't need a team 12 hours away. No Thanks!!!

  • TimeWillTell
    TimeWillTell

    Been thinking of this game all week. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Not as shiny a game as was once envisioned, but still an interesting game. I expect Owensboro to be too much in the end.  But I do expect Madisonville to upset with the way they played against an

Posted Images

Sixty it is ?

4 minutes ago, BillNye said:

Sixty it is ?

Ouch, a 60 Burger!

I’m ready to say it. MNH’s victory over PT was a fluke.  And this is no knock to Owensboro - they are as good as they’ve been since 2020. But good grief… 61-7? Tough scene. 

6 minutes ago, BillNye said:

I’m ready to say it. MNH’s victory over PT was a fluke.  And this is no knock to Owensboro - they are as good as they’ve been since 2020. But good grief… 61-7? Tough scene. 

I figured this during the Graves game. Also think PT hype carried over from last year. Not sure if they’re really that good this yr.

Last TD was the freshman team QB and a freshman WR.  Varsity never punted once.  MNH only scored 1 time and it was on a fluke…halfback pass that was underthrown, O guy tipped it right to MNH WR and our guys fell over and he housed it…never threatened other than that.  Had some nice tricker plays that got them some yards in first half, but Hightower shut down running ball.  I htink he had 43 at half and not much after.  Ganaway with 400 yards and 6 TD’s…Hampton had about 8 touches on night, 1 rushing TD and 2 Receiving..probably 130 yards in. Total, Dillard with about 210 and 3.  Ashley, Hampton, Clark, James, Conrad dominated defensively.

  • Author

I think it’s safe to say Madisonville are done. 

9 minutes ago, TimeWillTell said:

I think it’s safe to say Madisonville are done. 

I disagree - unless they just give up.  I think they beat Greenwood and then come back to Rash for a 2nd helping.

Wow shocker.

Edited by theguru

Hightower unofficially with 44 yards rushing on night.

Edited by theguru

Congratulations Owensboro!  Convincing win in a tougher road environment.

Shout out to @Devils Fan who called this Running Clock a long time ago!

I think Owensboro goes a long way this season.  They won't even be tested until the semi-finals IMO.  Would that game be at Rash?  That's a big deal IMO.

For Madisonville, I think the Greenwood game is interesting as they are near mirror images of each other in what they like to do offensively at least.  I'm going to pick Greenwood in that game, but it is going to be a close game I think.

Going to be a fun post-season!

9 hours ago, Devils Fan said:

I figured this during the Graves game. Also think PT hype carried over from last year. Not sure if they’re really that good this yr.

It was a fluke, actually being at that game and watching, it should have been at least 3 more touchdown on the board and that’s only counting the three dropped wide open touchdown passes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.