Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings 48 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

Final. The Bengals done in by 5 turnovers today with 3 of them in just 4 plays. Next up a tough road game on MNF at Denver.

This was one of the worst games ever as a fan, I can only imagine how bad it was for our players.

If we get anything close to this result in Denver I am definitely playing for 2026 if I was in charge. 

Minnesota is one of the better constructed teams in the league and one of the better run organizations. Cincinnati is one of the worst.

Besides WR, where would you say Cincinnati would have had an advantage today? History shows rosters constructed like the Bengals get you next to nothing in the long run.   

The anti Zac Taylor crowd is going to start getting loud. They played a team also with a backup QB and some starters who were game time decisions. 
 

One team looked prepared and one didn’t. Today’s loss moves him to 48-53-1 as Bengals Head Coach. Not many other franchises would put up with that. 

I did not like what Taylor's plan was with the offense at all. I'll say this - if Tony Romo was our offensive coordinator, the Bengals would have had a much better chance of winning today.

That said, even after a terrible start, the Bengals were driving with 2 minutes to go in the first half to make it a one score game. Then a fumble score and the game was over.

Browning looked tentative. He didn't trust himself nor his offense, held the ball too long and then made poor decisions when scrambling. He has got to be better and Taylor has to help him with better game planning.

This was as bad as bad can be. I seriously don’t remember anything this bad since the early 90’s. 

The Bengals have never won in Minnesota. 
 

I didn’t know that when I made my staggeringly inaccurate prediction. 

I’m suspecting that Keenu Reeves at QB and the Replacements would have eaten our lunch today.  I should know, scouted them dozens of times.

Bengals have had some horrible, horrible seasons. Today was the worst loss in franchise history and to a backup QB none the less. 

10 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

Bengals have had some horrible, horrible seasons. Today was the worst loss in franchise history and to a backup QB none the less. 

Sometimes you see things you can’t unsee.

1 hour ago, Oldercoach said:

Sometimes you see things you can’t unsee.

I saw one in person against the 49ers about 35+ years ago on the last play that was really bad.

I wonder how many one-on-one battles our O lineman won today?

  • Author
1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Al Golden is a terrible coach!

Not sure about this take at all. The defense gave up two sustained drives to start the game and their first possession of the 3rd quarter. Other than that the Vikings got 31 points off of Cincy's turnovers 14 of those without the defense even on the field. The other 17 the offense turned it over and put the defense at a terrible disadvantage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.