Should the Super Bowl be played in a Dome?

Weather (and homefield advantage) should play factors in teams making it to the Super Bowl (i.e. playoffs), but not affect the outcome of the year's biggest game. The weather issue can create a bias, or an advantage to a team who sees bad weather more often.

I see no reason not to have the game in Detriot, St. Louis, Indy, Minnesota, Arizona, New Orleans......

:thumb:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only should they play every Super Bowl in domes, they should play every playoff game in a dome. They should also make sure that the humidity level and barometric pressure is at an optimum level. Make sure that the dome has proper ventilation and when it comes time for a kick-off, punt or field goal attempt the ventilation system needs to be turned off so as not to produce artificial wind. Furthermore, the quarterback from each team should have a “red” jersey on, and they can not be hit during the Super Bowl. Also if a 1st team player is injured (god forbid) his opposing 1st team player must also leave the game until the injured player can return. I think by adding these rule we will always have an even playing field for the Super Bowl!!!