Kentucky 82 Arkansas 74

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming in late on this thread and havent read much before this so cut me some slack. I saw 10 min of the 2nd half and I thought Rumel Bradley was on fire keeping the Cats within reach. They obviously caught the Razorbacks. Nice win on the road. The big white dude from arkansas was tough, did he disappear in the 2nd half? I had to leave to coach a game so I missed the big comeback.

Coming in late on this thread and havent read much before this so cut me some slack. I saw 10 min of the 2nd half and I thought Rumel Bradley was on fire keeping the Cats within reach. They obviously caught the Razorbacks. Nice win on the road. The big white dude from arkansas was tough, did he disappear in the 2nd half? I had to leave to coach a game so I missed the big comeback.

Didn't really disappear, he seemed to get tired, and became very uneffective the last 8 minutes or so.

Meeks and Bradley were monsters down the stretch, 22 points in the 2nd by Ramel, and Meeks is soooooooo fast, what a tremendous athlete. Glad to see Sheray playing well once again, 6 boards, and basically the only contributor in the post outside of Morris. Still waiting for Bobby Perry to do "something", he's been horrid this season. Arkansas made a nice run playing with some serious momentum but their depth in the post showed down the stretch, Hill was very tired. The dunk by Weems was one of the nastiest I've seen, looked like he had been shot out of a cannon, and Beverly is a very nice player. Always nice to win a game on the road, hopefully no letdown on Wednesday.

Is it me or does number 51 for the hogs look alot like an oldschool Bill Walton from the Trailblazer days. Good job Cats!

He reminds me of a 7 foot tennis player, sort of like the other sub 7 footer down in G'ville, with that hair but he is very athletic.

It's just you. You spend more of your time (and posts) worrying about Tubby than the Tubby bashers. The Tubby bashers will be back after UK doesn't win the SEC or get very far in the NCAA and you will be offended and tell them to move to Louisville when they bring it up...:sssh:

Why not bash after a win? Because then it's obvious how pointless it is?

Meeks if for real. Bradley won it for the Cats, and as bad as I hate to say it Thomas played well.

If UK is going to be competitive in the SEC them PERRY and Jasper must learn to score. Teams are going to quit guarding them and focusing on everyone else which will cause problems.

Seems like the Cats are maturing to me. Arkansas played pretty well today and UK still pulled it out.

Morris is as skilled offensively as any big guy I have seen, but he is lazy on defense and its hurting his team.

I have to agree on Morris being lazy, Morris was making Hill look like an all- american. I thought it was him getting in foul trouble was the case but there were times when he just didnt get up court. but I still think he can dominate when he wants too.:thumb:

Meeks if for real. Bradley won it for the Cats, and as bad as I hate to say it Thomas played well.

If UK is going to be competitive in the SEC them PERRY and Jasper must learn to score. Teams are going to quit guarding them and focusing on everyone else which will cause problems.

It seems as if jasper is afraid to take his man off dribble like he doesnt have the confidence too... even though he's 6'6 he is the point guard, he still has to polish his ball handling.

It's just you. You spend more of your time (and posts) worrying about Tubby than the Tubby bashers. The Tubby bashers will be back after UK doesn't win the SEC or get very far in the NCAA and you will be offended and tell them to move to Louisville when they bring it up...:sssh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

It seems as if jasper is afraid to take his man off dribble like he doesnt have the confidence too... even though he's 6'6 he is the point guard, he still has to polish his ball handling.

And that is why I think Bradley should move back to the point, and put Meeks in the starting lineup. As I been saying now for the last two games, if people have noticed ALL YEAR when we go on scoring runs it is when Bradley is running the point, and then having Meeks in there as well would give us 4 legit guys that can score at anytime instead of just the 3 we have in the starting lineup right now...