Kentucky 82 Arkansas 74

letabrotherspeak

Great win for the Cats in a tough environment, Meeks was great today, an outstanding effort overall by the team. Still disapointed with Morris and his effort. If we are going to be in the game with the Gators he needs to play 30 minutes+ of good basketball on both ends of the floor. But first we need to worry about South Carolina. Great job Tubby and the Cats. GO BIG BLUE!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice win for the Cats.

These are the games I secretly love this year.....UK wins and Morris shows all the NBA scouts that he needs 1 more year at UK before he's ready for the big time.;)

Morris made Steven Hill look like Tyler Hansbrough today!

Seriously though, Meeks, Crawford, and Bradley are going to form a very dangerous backcourt next year.

Very nice win for the Cats.

These are the games I secretly love this year.....UK wins and Morris shows all the NBA scouts that he needs 1 more year at UK before he's ready for the big time.;)

Morris made Steven Hill look like Tyler Hansbrough today!

Seriously though, Meeks, Crawford, and Bradley are going to form a very dangerous backcourt next year.

And Jasper...

Morris is crazy lazy on the defensive end. It's painful to watch.

Solid comeback. As soon as Tubby pulled RaMO and went small, the Cats made a big run. Very solid victory. Let's get the job done against SC then start worrying about them Gators. No looking ahead!

Yet, he had a huge block that iced the game.

Is it just me or is there a noticable absence of the Tubby bashers on here. :sssh: :sssh: :sssh: :D

It's just you. You spend more of your time (and posts) worrying about Tubby than the Tubby bashers. The Tubby bashers will be back after UK doesn't win the SEC or get very far in the NCAA and you will be offended and tell them to move to Louisville when they bring it up...:sssh: