Kentucky 82 Arkansas 74

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas' effert off the bench was huge today. His hustle and determination helped pick them up in both halves when he came in. Perry needs to get tougher or take a seat next to his cousin. Meeks showed his athleticsm today. In the past he has picked the cats up with his shooting. His future is very bright. Morris may suffer from an iron deficiency, he appears to have no energy the last couple of games.

I like the way Meeks played today! You can't say enough about him!

Good effort by Morris and Bradley! I really wish that Crawford would step it up another level!

HAHA what do you want him to average 30 a game...I'm sorry that he is not a Durant...

GREAT game for the Cats. I said that they HAD to win this game for confidence. Meeks, Bradley, and Crawford were the saviors today and Ramel is really starting to show great leadership on the court...

It looks as if their guard play is going to lead them to good things down the road.

Well first off good win today by the Cats! Has anyone else besides me noticed that in the last two games, the two guys that are criticized the most on this site Thomas and Perry have been two of the guys who has been really helping out. In the game against UT when we went small and had Thomas and Perry in with 3 guards we did very well, and the same thing happened today. So I think we all should give them credit because for the last two games them two have done a pretty good job while in the game together and really has helped the team out...

Also after the UT game last week I pointed out, how when UK goes on scoring runs this year it is always usually with Bradley running the point, and wow guess what happend today...Yeah thats right Bradley was running the point and the offense really got going in the second half. As I said before I think we should either start Meeks and have Bradley move to the point, or if we dont want to start him we need to have th lineup with Bradley at the point, with Crawford and Meeks in there as well for alot of the game. Because that is a pretty good defensive lineup, and is BY FAR the best offensive lineup we have...

Has anyone else besides me noticed that in the last two games, the two guys that are criticized the most on this site Thomas and Perry have been two of the guys who has been really helping out.

Thomas, yes. Perry????

Thomas, yes. Perry????

Well lets see...yes!!! Perry has been in there right along with Thomas in that small lineup, so he must be doing something right. Yeah I admit Perry can make you very angry like today, when he got that rebound and couldn't put the follow back from less than 1ft. out. But alot of you all only seem to remember stuff like that instead of some of the good things he did. Like today he actually had a lot of nice plays that helped out that people wont remember. With the crowd really into it, he had that one nice post move on a guy to get a foul and he almost banked it in. Then also with the crowd going crazy and us needing a basket he calmly made a nice midrange jumped to quiet the place down somewhat. Then on a pass to Hill down low, Perry came from the backside and stole the pass. Yeah he hasn't done anything great like he did in the tournament last year, but he hasn't been just terrible like some make him out to be this year, its just that you all remember all the bad and none of the good...

Great win...UK looked great 2 times - to get the lead early and to come from behind...showing great heart...

Wouldn't worry about the D...Arkansas hit everything they threw up to get the lead...including a bunch of ridiculous shots...

Meeks is the best player I have seen in awhile.

Still worried about Florida, they looked great today also, but going to enjoy this one...:dancingpa

Oh yeah, UK weathered a 27-5 run or something close, and didn't flinch in a very hostile environment...awesome...