Madison Central at Scott County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Madison Central
    • Scott County

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

The Scott County Cardinals (1-3) host Madison Central (3-0) in week 5, with Madison Central coming off the bye week. Madison Central doesn't have a home game in September so this matchup is right in the middle of a long road swing. Last year the Cardinals decimated the Indians 48-7 at Madison Central. Madison Central was winless coming into that game. This year they are undefeated. 

The Cardinals are starting to show some life offensively but they have yet to proven they can stop anyone with a halfway decent offense. It sounds wild to even me for me to insinuate this could be a Madison Central running clock win after Scott County got to a running clock last year. But that is what I am doing. Scott County could very well prove me wrong and show they are turning the corner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

If this is a running clock I would be stunned. Scott County has struggled but I just feel that would be a big turnaround in a years time. 

Has Scott Co gotten healthy? That’s the big question to me. If not, I’d likely take MC by a score. If they have all their tools at their disposal, I’d say the game leans more to the Cardinals. 

• Like 1