Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I-75 Active Shooter (Body Found)

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, sportsfan41 said:

Nothing, it's just never as juicy as we'd like..... sometimes, mostly. Cmon G, you know. 

I thought you had some special sauce I didn't know about.  My mild interest is how all the agencies are working together rather than listening for info.  But I know man.  Last night is really the first time since I retired that I listened to a police channel at all.  Boring, hard to understand, different 10 codes, people stepping on each other, and not very enlightening at all.  Fortunately that experience didn't trigger anything and I slept well last night.   

  • Replies 189
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • KSP just said items found with the body give them strong confidence that it is Couch. A firearm was recovered with the body. ME will determine COD tomorrow.  McCoys will receive the rew

  • Just like school shootings, we have been tired of it for years.  The question is what to do or how to stop it.  And taking guns away from people like you and me is not the solution. 

Posted Images

  • Author

AR and several loaded magazines have been found in the last few minutes.

Police still feel he's in the woods nearby.

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

AR and several loaded magazines have been found in the last few minutes.

Police still feel he's in the woods nearby.

I wonder if he took his own life.  Either that or he stripped down so he could move quicker and maybe escape. 

  • Author

Several FBI agents walking the woods now. Sheriff spokesman mentioned Federal "ERT" from different agencies were involved in the search.

KSP helicopter has returned. 

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

I wonder if he took his own life.  Either that or he stripped down so he could move quicker and maybe escape. 

Me too.

  • Author
8 minutes ago, theguru said:

I wonder if he took his own life.  Either that or he stripped down so he could move quicker and maybe escape. 

Word now is someone with knowledge of suspect believes he owns two ARs. So he probably dropped one and extra ammo to make a run for it with just one rifle.

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

Word now is someone with knowledge of suspect believes he owns two ARs. So he probably dropped one and extra ammo to make a run for it with just one rifle.

That makes a lot more sense.  They should be able to track him now with the dogs. 

39 minutes ago, theguru said:

I thought you had some special sauce I didn't know about.  My mild interest is how all the agencies are working together rather than listening for info.  But I know man.  Last night is really the first time since I retired that I listened to a police channel at all.  Boring, hard to understand, different 10 codes, people stepping on each other, and not very enlightening at all.  Fortunately that experience didn't trigger anything and I slept well last night.   

Haha, like I said. You're not missing anything. 

57 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Meh, you can't take someone's rights away until they're found guilty of a crime. You and I can COMPLETELY agree, there were ways to avoid this outcome. But taking someone's rights without due process is a slippery slope. 

If someone is charged with a crime, they often have to post bail. Do you think they had rights taken away before being found guilty?

People are held in jail while waiting for trial. Did they get their rights taken away?

25 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

If someone is charged with a crime, they often have to post bail. Do you think they had rights taken away before being found guilty?

People are held in jail while waiting for trial. Did they get their rights taken away?

No. And just to be clear, usually bond has terms outside of the $$$$. Like no firearms, drugs etc. I don't think a charge should ALWAYS dictate a persons ability to defend themselves. And I'm not referring to this scenario while saying so. 

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

Meh, you can't take someone's rights away until they're found guilty of a crime. You and I can COMPLETELY agree, there were ways to avoid this outcome. But taking someone's rights without due process is a slippery slope. 

I kinda see your point, but to me having a loophole like this is more of a slippery slope. As I’ve said before, we value gun freedom/rights more than anything else in this country. It’s not a debate, it’s been determined for some time that’s how we roll. 

2 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I kinda see your point, but to me having a loophole like this is more of a slippery slope. As I’ve said before, we value gun freedom/rights more than anything else in this country. It’s not a debate, it’s been determined for some time that’s how we roll. 

As Guru said above, probably a discussion for another thread but I will make this one comment.

There isn't one person in the US who says there should be zero restrictions on gun ownership - you included. The debate is where to draw the line. To be continued later ...

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

I kinda see your point, but to me having a loophole like this is more of a slippery slope. As I’ve said before, we value gun freedom/rights more than anything else in this country. It’s not a debate, it’s been determined for some time that’s how we roll. 

 

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

As Guru said above, probably a discussion for another thread but I will make this one comment.

There isn't one person in the US who says there should be zero restrictions on gun ownership - you included. The debate is where to draw the line. To be continued later ...

Sorry quoted the wrong post in my comment above.

  • Author
1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Any updates?

No, just watched latest presser by LCSO. They feel confident he is still in that area. It's very rugged and hard to search. There are even caves in the area that are having to be cleared.

One troubling possibility is that a train passed through that area last night. Trains routinely slow down in that area, so there is a chance that he could have hopped a train.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.