Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I-75 Active Shooter (Body Found)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Dispatch just received a call from a lady that has spotted the suspect near her home.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • KSP just said items found with the body give them strong confidence that it is Couch. A firearm was recovered with the body. ME will determine COD tomorrow.  McCoys will receive the rew

  • Just like school shootings, we have been tired of it for years.  The question is what to do or how to stop it.  And taking guns away from people like you and me is not the solution. 

Posted Images

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

Dispatch just received a call from a lady that has spotted the suspect near her home.

They are going to close in on the bad guy. 

  • Author

I think he's a had lad. KSP helo with FLIR is on scene now.

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

I think he's a had lad. KSP helo with FLIR is on scene now.

You can run but you can't hide.

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

You can run but you can't hide.

Yup.

  • Author

I know at least two maybe more of these guys personally. Hopefully this ends soon.

Hopefully this coward doesn’t turn the gun on himself. 

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

I know at least two maybe more of these guys personally. Hopefully this ends soon.

That adds a lot to it when your friends are putting their lives on the line. 

  • Author

My fear is he takes a hostage in a nearby house.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Hopefully this coward doesn’t turn the gun on himself. 

I would rather him do that than harm anyone else but I agree, I want him to rot in jail. 

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

My fear is he takes a hostage in a nearby house.

That is my concern too. 

  • Author

If possible, this just escalated.

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

If possible, this just escalated.

How and if I am connecting the dots this perp has military experience and made statements about several people dying today?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.