Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M 97 Kentucky 87 (SEC Quarterfinal)

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

He's not going to get fired.  But this is pretty inexcusable.  In no world should a team this talented give up 97 points TWICE in losses to this A&M team. 

I think you, me, Papa, Deuce, and a few other guys on here might be able to stop people going to the rim a little better than the Cats.....well, we would have to trip and push a little lol. I really thought they were getting better defensively.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was kinda crazy how easy A&M was getting buckets. 

  • Every single player had at least two “what in the hell are you thinking” plays in the ballgame. 

  • I think you, me, Papa, Deuce, and a few other guys on here might be able to stop people going to the rim a little better than the Cats.....well, we would have to trip and push a little lol. I really t

Posted Images

Hard to find some positives tonight but one...

I think Mitchell played better tonight.

5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Isn’t this the second time they’ve scored 90 on UK?

Yes, but that was an OT game. I haven't checked the stats out, but no way they shot a higher percentage then they shot tonight. 

 

But I'll admit, the main culprit tonight is dribble drive defense. Either UKs defensive rotation is terrible or it's on the guards for getting beat on the 3 point line. 

 

Either way, kudos to the Aggies. They mixed up their defensive sets, had the Cats flustered, and out muscled them. 

  • Author

If I heard this correctly at the tip of the Florida and Alabama game that this will be the first time since 1991 that the top 2 seeds have not made it out of the quarterfinals.

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Isn’t this the second time they’ve scored 90 on UK?

Second time they've scored 97.

8 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Have you guys ever seen a player slide as much as Thiero?

His dunk was HARD though. I don't know if he played a minute after that. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Yes, but that was an OT game. I haven't checked the stats out, but no way they shot a higher percentage then they shot tonight. 

 

But I'll admit, the main culprit tonight is dribble drive defense. Either UKs defensive rotation is terrible or it's on the guards for getting beat on the 3 point line. 

 

Either way, kudos to the Aggies. They mixed up their defensive sets, had the Cats flustered, and out muscled them. 

Yeah it was but they had 89 when the OT started 

  • Author

Cal might want to start saying the SEC tournament matters, looking like it might be the only one he has a chance to win!!

19 minutes ago, 9068 said:

I think you, me, Papa, Deuce, and a few other guys on here might be able to stop people going to the rim a little better than the Cats.....well, we would have to trip and push a little lol. I really thought they were getting better defensively.

Parker could.  And he can’t even get his arms up. 

30 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

I know because Barnhardt is too inlove with Cal to get rid of him. I'm just as tired of the same ole blah blah blah that comes out of Cal's mouth and every year we're always sent home early, as the next person. We haven't won an SEC Championship in 6 years.

Fire him to!

My son has said to many times to count, to me, “we should go to the sec tournament”. I’ve replied each time that I’m not dropping that kind of money when our HC says over and over again he doensnt care about the SEC tournament. That may be him just being insecure but the past history makes it seem true. 

13 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

My son has said to many times to count, to me, “we should onto the sec tournament”. I’ve replied each time that I’m not dropping that kind of money when our HC says over and over again he doensnt care about the SEC tournament. That may be him just being insecure but the past history makes it seem true. 

I think it’s silly he’s had that attitude, but in fairness, we annually learn conference tournaments mean very little when it comes to seeding. So, I get it in that sense.

Every single player had at least two “what in the hell are you thinking” plays in the ballgame. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.