LSU 75 Kentucky 74

Give credit to LSU for making the play at the end. And on a play that Kentucky defended well. They got the block, LSU just got the loose ball and made a great play in the scramble. But that’s why you don’t give them 12 seconds. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

You teach your team not to go that early for a reason. 

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Especially the way we guarded, rebounded, and went after loose balls tonight.

In general I agree but that shot felt right.

• Like 1

Just now, theguru said:

In general I agree but that shot felt right.

Obviously it was a good shot and he hit it. They got the look they wanted. But it’s textbook sequence - you don’t go that early so that if you do hit it, it isn’t wasted. 

Just now, DragonFire said:

Obviously it was a good shot and he hit it. They got the look they wanted. But it’s textbook sequence - you don’t go that early so that if you do hit it, it isn’t wasted. 

You ain't wrong. 

• Like 1

Ugh well that sucked. Only good thing to take away from this is this team is starting to learn how to play at the end of tight games. They made plays tonight the last minute on both ends to put themselves in position to win. Just unfortunately the LSU player made a great pass after a getting blocked to get the game winner. 

This team is looking to be a team that could get up to as high as a 3 seed depending how they finish, or down to a 6 seed. I don’t think many teams will want to play UK. UK is a scary team in regards they literally could lose in the first round, or make a deep run. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Going to be hard to sleep tonight.

That is why I brought up UK playing 4pm to 7pm.  If the Cats win, it will be a great night for all, if not, you have time to bounce back and go on with life. 

This is the same for me as the Bengals playing at 1pm. 

• Like 1