Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA ALL Star Weekend

Featured Replies

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I think this is an underlying reason why I haven't jumped head first into consuming as much NBA as possible. I know if I do that, I'll be finished with College Basketball and I'm not ready to do that yet. 

Atmosphere makes a difference for me.  College basketball atmosphere, in some instances, can be pretty electric.  So I'll always have an eye on the college game more so than the pros.

But yeah, the talent gap is significant.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You truly can't appreciate the NBA until you see it in person. I've been to a few Pacer games over the years, and a couple times I was able to sit about 10 rows off the court. It's really hard to beli

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    That will be awesome! The NBA All Star game is hot trash but attending all those events in person will be unbelievable! Enjoy!

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    It is so much better seeing the NBA in person. I saw Jordan and the Bulls in person against the Pacers and even the warm ups were impressive.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I think this is an underlying reason why I haven't jumped head first into consuming as much NBA as possible. I know if I do that, I'll be finished with College Basketball and I'm not ready to do that yet. 

Well, now would be a good year for you to ?

That is exactly what happened to me. Once I latched on to the Timberwolves and caught every one of their games, you put on a college game and it is like stepping back in time. It is brutal to watch. I genuinely believe the worst NBA team would throttle a great team like UConn or Purdue this year by 70 and it would not be that close.

19 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Atmosphere makes a difference for me.  College basketball atmosphere, in some instances, can be pretty electric.  So I'll always have an eye on the college game more so than the pros.

But yeah, the talent gap is significant.

The NBA - for better or worse - has become a "be there" sport like hockey or baseball. The fan experience at NBA games is quite entertaining. If anything, it is over-stimulating. It does not translate well to television nor does their supreme talents as they make it look so easy.

6 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Well, now would be a good year for you to ?

 

kevin-hart-not-happy.gif

  • Author

Heading to NBA on TNT roadshow with Kenny, Ernie, Shaq, and Charles tonight! With music performances by DJ Diesel aka Shaq and MGK as well! Starts my huge 4 days in Indy! I am pumped. 

East 183 - 161 mid of 4th

There have been 3, THREE fouls called. ? 

East has already hit 36 3's.

Just flipped over to check out the end...rooting for 200 points for the East at this point.

East 211 West 186

Final from Indy.

Lillard 39, Jalen Brown 36 and Haliburton 32 for the winners.

Towns 50 and SGA 31 for the West.

MVP was Damian Lillard. 

A blast as always. NBA All-Star weekend is unmatched.

12 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

East 211 West 186

Final from Indy.

Lillard 39, Jalen Brown 36 and Haliburton 32 for the winners.

Towns 50 and SGA 31 for the West.

MVP was Damian Lillard. 

Wow, 211 points!

 

Had money on the East. Money line was +118. But lost on MVP, had Lillard's teammate, Giannis.

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

The game has become more like another skills competition than a game. 

It's bad and hard to watch.

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

The game has become more like another skills competition than a game. 

13 minutes ago, bugatti said:

It's bad and hard to watch.

The tiny little bit I watched was pathetic, I hated it. 

Kobe Bryant would be disgusted by what it has become.

However, at the same time, I kind of don't blame the players. Be terrible if someone suffered a serious injury in the middle of the season because the players were going at it hard.

I'm sensing a Bud like move coming from Adam Silver.   East vs West...Winning side gets home court in the finals?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.