Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA ALL Star Weekend

Featured Replies

Everyone excited for the Superbowl in 2 weeks but not me I'm more ready to go to Indianapolis in 3 weeks for NBA All Star Weekend! I Have tickets to Rising Star Game Friday night, NBA All Star Practice Saturday morning, NBA All Star Saturday night with skills challenge, 3 point contest, dunk contest with VIP access in Caesars sports lounge with open bar and appetizers, Sunday NBA crossover convention with meet and greets, G League All Star game and rap concert with artist to be named this week! Going to be an absolute dream type Weekend with my wife and I'm so freaking excited!! Is anyone in here heading to Indy?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You truly can't appreciate the NBA until you see it in person. I've been to a few Pacer games over the years, and a couple times I was able to sit about 10 rows off the court. It's really hard to beli

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    That will be awesome! The NBA All Star game is hot trash but attending all those events in person will be unbelievable! Enjoy!

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    It is so much better seeing the NBA in person. I saw Jordan and the Bulls in person against the Pacers and even the warm ups were impressive.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, LouHSJunkie said:

Everyone excited for the Superbowl in 2 weeks but not me I'm more ready to go to Indianapolis in 3 weeks for NBA All Star Weekend! I Have tickets to Rising Star Game Friday night, NBA All Star Practice Saturday morning, NBA All Star Saturday night with skills challenge, 3 point contest, dunk contest with VIP access in Caesars sports lounge with open bar and appetizers, Sunday NBA crossover convention with meet and greets, G League All Star game and rap concert with artist to be named this week! Going to be an absolute dream type Weekend with my wife and I'm so freaking excited!! Is anyone in here heading to Indy?

That will be awesome! The NBA All Star game is hot trash but attending all those events in person will be unbelievable! Enjoy!

I have been to Indy for a Pacers game and I am looking forward to you sharing your adventures with us. 

  • Author

Me and my Son go to about 5 Pacers games a year! I have a friend who has season tickets!

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I have been to Indy for a Pacers game and I am looking forward to you sharing your adventures with us. 

 

8 minutes ago, LouHSJunkie said:

Me and my Son go to about 5 Pacers games a year! I have a friend who has season tickets!

It is so much better seeing the NBA in person. I saw Jordan and the Bulls in person against the Pacers and even the warm ups were impressive.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

It is so much better seeing the NBA in person. I saw Jordan and the Bulls in person against the Pacers and even the warm ups were impressive.

I was pretty much in awe with the level of play. 

2 hours ago, LouHSJunkie said:

Everyone excited for the Superbowl in 2 weeks but not me I'm more ready to go to Indianapolis in 3 weeks for NBA All Star Weekend! I Have tickets to Rising Star Game Friday night, NBA All Star Practice Saturday morning, NBA All Star Saturday night with skills challenge, 3 point contest, dunk contest with VIP access in Caesars sports lounge with open bar and appetizers, Sunday NBA crossover convention with meet and greets, G League All Star game and rap concert with artist to be named this week! Going to be an absolute dream type Weekend with my wife and I'm so freaking excited!! Is anyone in here heading to Indy?

You need a buddy to go with you? ?

You truly can't appreciate the NBA until you see it in person. I've been to a few Pacer games over the years, and a couple times I was able to sit about 10 rows off the court. It's really hard to believe how good these guys are. 

  • Author

@TheDeuce my wife is taking the ticket to the events but the more the merrier. The whole weekend will be a huge party and so much going on!

I used to enjoy this when it was worth something because the top names were doing it.  Bird winning the 3point contest on a money ball.   Nique vs MJ in the dunk contest.   When guys actually put some thought into it.   I stopped watching when it became a contest of who could jump over the most stuff.  You jumped over 2 chairs, I'm doing 3.   Zero originality.

It was good to see that Kentucky has blown out of the water the record for the # of players to be named to the all-stars with 7.

24 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

It was good to see that Kentucky has blown out of the water the record for the # of players to be named to the all-stars with 7.

I am not sure people realize how insane that number is. Four was the previous record.

Others that could someday make it, but never have: Tyler Herro and Jamal Murray.

On 1/29/2024 at 2:58 PM, TheDeuce said:

You truly can't appreciate the NBA until you see it in person. I've been to a few Pacer games over the years, and a couple times I was able to sit about 10 rows off the court. It's really hard to believe how good these guys are. 

The length & athleticism is mind-boggling.

4 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

The length & athleticism is mind-boggling.

It really is. It makes college basketball look like middle school. Which, for an NBA fan like me, makes watching anything outside of UK games unwatchable... and those are often a struggle to get through.

4 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Which, for an NBA fan like me, makes watching anything outside of UK games unwatchable... and those are often a struggle to get through.

I think this is an underlying reason why I haven't jumped head first into consuming as much NBA as possible. I know if I do that, I'll be finished with College Basketball and I'm not ready to do that yet. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.