2024 Cooper Jaguars

47 minutes ago, BrosefStalin said:

As sure as the sun rises and sets, when social media accounts are deleted....somebody did sumthin'!

Elephant indeed!

Correct,  he deleted his Twitter account, that's what he did. 

There's no story here. Move on. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I just had a discussion with someone about it.  I would like us to get to the truth so we can move on with the 2024 Jags.  As of now, this is definitely an elephant sitting in the room. 

Agreed , how long had Coach Jacob Delph been with Cooper , I personally am not buying the "stepped down" from his decision making.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 11:47 PM, Purple88 said:

Very good team. I’m interested to see their 2024 Schedule. Will it most likely mirror their 2023 schedule?

Same regular season schedule since it is the second year of a two year deal. However, they will have two new scrimmages. They will scrimmage Christian Academy of Louisville (CAL), and Simon Kenton. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, NKY-guy said:

Agreed , how long had Coach Jacob Delph been with Cooper , I personally am not buying the "stepped down" from his decision making.

Would love for Delph to apply for DC at Simon Kenton!

5 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Same regular season schedule since it is the second year of a two year deal. However, they will have two new scrimmages. They will scrimmage Christian Academy of Louisville (CAL), and Simon Kenton. 

I like those scrimmages. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2024 at 6:13 PM, theguru said:

Or it could be that the departing coach was under so much pressure/fire because what he posted was so egregious, that he decided to delete everything and jump ship.

I believe he may have liked my prediction in the Highlands thread that the Birds would beat Cooper this coming year... 😉

• Haha 1