2024 Cooper Jaguars

On 3/9/2024 at 4:53 PM, barrel said:

The DC made a post on social media saying he was stepping down. From the post it doesn’t sound like it for a new job. The post made it sound as if there were some philosophical differences. 

Who was the DC?

1 minute ago, BrosefStalin said:

The identify of the said stepped down DC must be super top secret info...lol

So secret in fact I believe the DC may have deleted his twitter/x account. 

• Like 1

I’m confused I guess then. If the DC left for reasons other than personal/family why is this so hush hush? It’s highschool football, coordinators leave every year at all levels, look at UK, without raising any ears. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Breds82 said:

I’m confused I guess then. If the DC left for reasons other than personal/family why is this so hush hush? It’s highschool football, coordinators leave every year at all levels, look at UK, without raising any ears. 

It could be any number of things from a non-renewal to a resignation.  The fact that he deleted his X account may indicate that he doesn't plan to coach at all - considering it was a Coach account.  Best of luck to him and to Cooper.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

It could be any number of things from a non-renewal to a resignation.  The fact that he deleted his X account may indicate that he doesn't plan to coach at all - considering it was a Coach account.  Best of luck to him and to Cooper.  

Or it could be that the departing coach was under so much pressure/fire because what he posted was so egregious, that he decided to delete everything and jump ship.

59 minutes ago, theguru said:

Or it could be that the departing coach was under so much pressure/fire because what he posted was so egregious, that he decided to delete everything and jump ship.

So this is starting to get really interesting ...

21 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

So this is starting to get really interesting ...

I just had a discussion with someone about it.  I would like us to get to the truth so we can move on with the 2024 Jags.  As of now, this is definitely an elephant sitting in the room. 

• Like 1