Michigan 27 Alabama 20 (OT) CFP Semifinal

Final from the Rose Bowl a heck of a defensive game. It was really kind of boring in my opinion until the final 8 minutes. Michigan moves on the Championship game to play the Washington/Texas winner in Houston next Monday night.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DragonFire said:

Well it wasn’t the blowout I requested but pleased with the winner. 

Bama just didn’t seem to have much aside from running with Milroe. 

His fumble was huge.  Felt like Bama was in control.  

• Like 4

I just really don't see what Bama was thinking on that last play.  Michigan gave them problems all night at the line of scrimmage on rushing plays.  Then you run a QB dive right up the middle.  Was Bama banking Michigan would be afraid that Milroe was going outside?  Also, #77 for Bama is pulling left, blocks no one and Milro was all in to the right?   Nothing about that made any sense.  

• Like 2

Just now, sportsfan41 said:

I just really don't see what Bama was thinking on that last play.  Michigan gave them problems all night at the line of scrimmage on rushing plays.  Then you run a QB dive right up the middle.  Was Bama banking Michigan would be afraid that Milroe was going outside?  Also, #77 for Bama is pulling left, blocks no one and Milro was all in to the right?   Nothing about that made any sense.  

I was extremely disappointed in the play call too.

As I said in the update thread if I was going to run that I would have put in 5 receivers and spread the field but that had no chance in my opinion especially after another bad snap. Now let's get to the 2nd game so it can get over with before 2 in the morning. Geez!