Covington Catholic 22 Paducah Tilghman 14

Tilghman's strength next year will be in the trenches, where there entire DL returns along with 4 of 5 on the OL. Considering how big and strong they were this year, next years will be scary good. Throw in the fact that there QB returns along with Carter at wideout and another stud RB, they'll be loaded for bear offensively and they have serious talent coming up through the under classes, so, things look bright for the  future. I do agree they need to try and schedule up next year to better prepare them for the playoffs. I'd love to see them try and schedule a Bowling Green or S Warren and maybe Owensboro or even a quality out of state team. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, jeff jackson said:

Tilghman's strength next year will be in the trenches, where there entire DL returns along with 4 of 5 on the OL. Considering how big and strong they were this year, next years will be scary good. Throw in the fact that there QB returns along with Carter at wideout and another stud RB, they'll be loaded for bear offensively and they have serious talent coming up through the under classes, so, things look bright for the  future. I do agree they need to try and schedule up next year to better prepare them for the playoffs. I'd love to see them try and schedule a Bowling Green or S Warren and maybe Owensboro or even a quality out of state team. 

Playing Russellville a class A team that wasn’t very good the last game of the year probably cost Tilghman home field last night.

No way I’m seeing criticism over a schedule after losing a one score nail biter against a very good Colonels team in frigid weather on the road. Great season for PT, the better team got the win but nothing to be ashamed about for the Tornadoes, thought their defense played the best they have all year long. 

• Like 3

Great game from both teams last night congrats to cov cath on going to state and congrats to PT on having a great season the future is bright for the Blue Tornado and Cov cath is a solid team as well that will continue to do well in future seasons at the end of the night it came down to execution and winning turnover battle and cov did that I will definitely say PT will be a force again next season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hrcarrier said:

It will be the most attended of all the championship games in my opinion.

Agree! Packed house, Colonels travel very very well too. Neighbor told me CCH is comping tickets for each and every student that attends, and sending buses for them to have a ride, nice move!

• Like 1