Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 22 Paducah Tilghman 14

Featured Replies

Covington Catholic earns head coach Eddie Eviston his 100th win as head coach of the Colonels and advance to the state finals.

 

 

  • Replies 71
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    Paducah Tilghman is a good, good team. Easily the best opponent we've faced all year. Martels Carter is a hell of a player.

  • The Double Deuce
    The Double Deuce

    I've now seen them in person, and I fully understand it. Pitzer's run through Carter for the final CovCath TD was BIG BOY football.   Good luck against Boyle, Colonels.  

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    PT only has 10 or 11 seniors, a very small departing class. 4 or 5 start I believe right off the top of my head. They should bring a lot of production back, but this will hurt all the way until next y

Posted Images

  • Author

The second week in a row where Cov Cath's opponent had an errant punt snap leading to a safety.

  • Author

Paducah Tilghman is a good, good team. Easily the best opponent we've faced all year. Martels Carter is a hell of a player.

Congrats Colonels! This is playoff football and you can't make mistakes. PT made too many and paid for it. 

Good luck next week against the Rebels. 

I've now seen them in person, and I fully understand it. Pitzer's run through Carter for the final CovCath TD was BIG BOY football.  

Good luck against Boyle, Colonels.  

What a thriller!  Congrats to both teams and that was big boy football. 

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Paducah Tilghman is a good, good team. Easily the best opponent we've faced all year. Martels Carter is a hell of a player.

PT honestly should have used him more. I would have had 40 touches for him somehow. They had too many stretches he wasn't enough a part of. 

What a football game! Glad I chose to come to this. It had the feel that it was either’s game until the end. I don’t know how many players depart from PT after this year, but based on what I watched tonight I have a feeling they are around to stay. Congratulations to Covington Catholic on advancing to the state championship and to Paducah Tilghman on an amazing season.

Just now, hrcarrier said:

What a football game! Glad I chose to come to this. It had the feel that it was either’s game until the end. I don’t know how many players depart from PT after this year, but based on what I watched tonight I have a feeling they are around to stay. Congratulations to Covington Catholic on advancing to the state championship and to Paducah Tilghman on an amazing season.

PT only has 10 or 11 seniors, a very small departing class. 4 or 5 start I believe right off the top of my head. They should bring a lot of production back, but this will hurt all the way until next year. 

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

PT only has 10 or 11 seniors, a very small departing class. 4 or 5 start I believe right off the top of my head. They should bring a lot of production back, but this will hurt all the way until next year. 

For sure on next year.  The program is on the way up. 

6 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

PT honestly should have used him more. I would have had 40 touches for him somehow. They had too many stretches he wasn't enough a part of. 

The wildcat office was looking really good!

Cov Cath vs Boyle County might have 15K fans next week

Congratulations to Covington! What a great game. We can’t make mistakes and drop balls like we did tonight and except to come out with a win against a opponent like Covington!

I’ll take the Colonel D over anyone else in the state, period.  PT is an unreal team that can steamroll other squads, but for the second week in a row our Colonels D stepped up and dropped a brutal hammer on the opposing offense.  Best D in the state.  
 

Pitzer’s run towards the end of the game where He just trucked the defender, was a grown man playing football and just simply how The Colonels do it.

And I hope colleges are paying attention to Ben Reeves as He is a game changer at DE.

Congrats Colonels and onto STATE!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.