Boyle County at Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates

Boyle County at Frederick Douglass  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya With?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 11:36 PM

2 hours ago, Redheat said:

@16thBBall Fan East Carter and Douglas is a odd combo.

True I graduated from East Carter played and Coached basketball there. I then moved to Lexington and was an assistant AD there until Covid hit and know all of the coaches and principals there. Also, their head basketball coach for the first 3 years I was his coach in Elementary, Middle, and High School.

• Like 3

Looking through my Gold glasses of course I'm going to pick my Rebels.  I wonder just how much that has affected my decision on this game.  I know Boyle is good but are they that good to knock off a team that won at Trinity on the road?  Last years Frederick Douglas team was the best high school football team I have ever seen in person. Defense, Offense, special teams they had it all and have players playing this Friday night from last year.  

Boyle manhandled Scott County but just how good is Scott County who's only loss was to Boyle?    Are they really a 5A title threat?  How good is LCA?  I know they're 2A but they have played a gauntlet of a schedule with all classes and their only loss was to Boyle.  How good is this Boyle team?

I'm bias as I bleed Black and Gold and will be a #Rebel4Life but I am really shocked to see the pole at 75.82% to 24.18% in favor of Boyle.   First and foremost we need to get through this game injury free.  A win would be better and would give Boyle a 3rd. round home game and even possible a 4th. round home game with Tilghman taking a RPI hit with playing a bottom 1A team.  Franklin County has really tighten up lately on RPI and GRC is a lot lower in RPI points than FD.   All 3 are pretty close now. 

Is it Friday yet?   

• Like 2