Boyle County at Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates

Boyle County at Frederick Douglass  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya With?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 11:36 PM

Douglass defense forces a 3 and out. Douglass has the ball at the own 39. It is the end of the first quarter and this may be the only time I can remember in their football history they have went an entire quarter without a first down. Everyone talks about the Rebels offense but their defense is the real deal as well.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

What they were no penalty. The player from Boyle kept blocking after the play what was he to do?

I wasn’t talking about that play. But the very next one, the Douglass corner was in the face of a Boyle player. 

• Like 1

Just now, burreaux said:

D1 athletes all over this field and Tavey clearly stands out as the best player by far.

Not surprised, Tavey to me is a high D1 prospect, I think he's a little under rated Star rating wise, maybe doesn't get the national respect he should because he plays football in Kentucky. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I wasn’t talking about that play. But the very next one, the Douglass corner was in the face of a Boyle player. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Does the feed keep going on for everyone?

I couldn't believe the ref didn't throw a flag on that play because he came up to the player at the end of the play. And yes, the feed keeps going in and out for me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Broncos get a big turnover on Quisenberry's 2nd fumble of the game this one is recovered by the Broncos.

That gets followed up by a should have been INT for Quissenberry but gets wrestled away from him for a Douglass TD.