Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Ryle at Highlands 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/08/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, CCHFC said:

We played both teams the two first games of the season. Highlands is bigger and has more team speed. Current size and athleticism is what I equate to talent. 

For example, Giesler is significantly better at RB than the soph that Ryle starts that has an FCS offer. Maybe the younger guy ends up being better, but is not close to Giesler now. 

Ryle did well against Highlands this year in the live scrimmage. Both their Sophomore and Junior classes beat Highlands as Frosh. Last year was a beat down and Ryle didn’t have 2 of their best players.

Hard to accept that they’re not as talented, but agree to disagree. 

  • Replies 186
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Can’t wait as we will be broadcasting on 859SportsRadio.com!!!  

  • throwback32
    throwback32

    If he does and it works, then great!  Love the confidence. If he does and it doesn't, then this message board may crash.

  • Make sure you call it openly bias for the Bluebird faithful. Don’t give any credit to Ryle or speak negatively about the Birds and you should be ok.    I’ll be tuning in as I won’t be going any

Posted Images

44 to 30 Highlands in the poll so far. 

2 hours ago, footballfan21212 said:

Ryle did well against Highlands this year in the live scrimmage. Both their Sophomore and Junior classes beat Highlands as Frosh. Last year was a beat down and Ryle didn’t have 2 of their best players.

Hard to accept that they’re not as talented, but agree to disagree. 

Incorrect on part of that. In 2021 Highlands Freshman beat Ryle. But yes I remember last year being a total dismantling. Ryle has some serious talent out there and I agree that Ryle has just as much if not more than any School in NKY and especially Highlands.

52 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

Incorrect on part of that. In 2021 Highlands Freshman beat Ryle. But yes I remember last year being a total dismantling. Ryle has some serious talent out there and I agree that Ryle has just as much if not more than any School in NKY and especially Highlands.

May as well throw last years game out. Highlands was in disarray all season and by the Ryle game they were out of contention. Rio had just gotten hurt in a JV game and they were starting a new QB for the first time. Ryle was still playing for the fictional freshman championship if I remember correctly, and looked like a team ready to play. highlands, not so much. 

Ryle has a really good schedule to prepare them for district play with underdog status in 5 of their first 6 games. Highlands will win most of their games this year. Raiders must take care of the football this year against the Birds to have a chance to leave the Fort with a W. If the Raiders win, it will be by a narrow margin. 

Looking forward to watching this one via 859sports.com. I have a question that just popped into my head. IF this game is tight just like the CovCAth game, does the Highlands OC put Litmer in the same situation on the 1st and 10 from the 12 instead of staying with Benke? I only ask because Litmer put up some big numbers against Campbell Co and may have given the OC even more confidence in his abilities. 

1 hour ago, Breds82 said:

Looking forward to watching this one via 859sports.com. I have a question that just popped into my head. IF this game is tight just like the CovCAth game, does the Highlands OC put Litmer in the same situation on the 1st and 10 from the 12 instead of staying with Benke? I only ask because Litmer put up some big numbers against Campbell Co and may have given the OC even more confidence in his abilities. 

If he does and it works, then great!  Love the confidence.

If he does and it doesn't, then this message board may crash.

Highlands is making their way back to what we know Highlands to be. I think they win by a FG. 

 

Highlands -38

Ryle- 35

3 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

Highlands is making their way back to what we know Highlands to be. I think they win by a FG. 

 

Highlands -38

Ryle- 35

I hope it is that close no matter who wins.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I hope it is that close no matter who wins.

You and me both. I think we will see some quality football across the bluegrass tonight!

3 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Looking forward to watching this one via 859sports.com. I have a question that just popped into my head. IF this game is tight just like the CovCAth game, does the Highlands OC put Litmer in the same situation on the 1st and 10 from the 12 instead of staying with Benke? I only ask because Litmer put up some big numbers against Campbell Co and may have given the OC even more confidence in his abilities. 

Appreciate that!!  But it's 859SportsRadio.com ha  Email us!  @theguruloves that! lol

1 hour ago, Hard Work said:

Highlands is making their way back to what we know Highlands to be. I think they win by a FG. 

 

Highlands -38

Ryle- 35

I’ll say if Highlands only wins by 3, then they  haven’t made much progress on their way back to being what we know Highlands to be. 

3 minutes ago, Royal Blue said:

I’ll say if Highlands only wins by 3, then they  haven’t made much progress on their way back to being what we know Highlands to be. 

I only felt it will be close because of already seeing this team. You should as a staff understand your strengths and weaknesses based on the scrimmage. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.