Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Ryle at Highlands 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/08/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, theguru said:

And to think I just pulled the direct link up right before this notification:

https://www.meridix.com/event/235285

If a direct link ever doesn't work, it means it may have been inadvertently ended and we would be forced to put another link on 859SportsRadio.com.  This site will always have the most current link.  It's only happened twice I think.  

  • Replies 186
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Can’t wait as we will be broadcasting on 859SportsRadio.com!!!  

  • throwback32
    throwback32

    If he does and it works, then great!  Love the confidence. If he does and it doesn't, then this message board may crash.

  • Make sure you call it openly bias for the Bluebird faithful. Don’t give any credit to Ryle or speak negatively about the Birds and you should be ok.    I’ll be tuning in as I won’t be going any

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 859Radio said:

If a direct link ever doesn't work, it means it may have been inadvertently ended and we would be forced to put another link on 859SportsRadio.com.  This site will always have the most current link.  It's only happened twice I think.  

I know that is why you post it the way you do.  If something happens I will post a new one.

Always best to be nervous as that breeds humility, concentration, and proper mental focus. I’m always nervous and never take anything for granted until the game is over or the outcome is clearly decided.

Seeing both play my team, I will take Ryle by 3-7. I expect it to be high scoring. I think Highlands has more upperclassman talent, but Ryle will make the least mistakes.

Discipline is the key especially for the birds and coaching.

Highlands is in white helmets and pants, with blue jerseys.  Ryle is black helmets, white jerseys, and orange pants. 

Ryle 7 Highlands 0

Highlands scored and went for two, Ryle intercepted it.

Ryle 7 Highlands 6

Just now, FrankNicodemus said:

Why go cute!

I am still scratching my head. 

Ryle punted.

HHS ball on their own 40.

7 to 6 Raiders still in the 1st. 

Birds to about the 8, they are building some momentum. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.