Random Playoff Chatter

I didn't think we'd need a thread for every individual game and just wanted to say, the Kings & Warriors game last night was awesome! Fox and Monk sure put on a show, especially late in the second half. Was happy for them and the Kings. But I think I'm betting Warriors ML next game.

Looking forward to the Clippers & Suns today.

The playoffs already have been entertaining and that is just play in games for the most part. 

NBA players are right at the top of greatest athletes on the planet. There are a half dozen plays in every NBA game that would be jaw dropping highlight reel plays if a NCAA player did it. In the NBA, it is what they do every night.

22 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I didn't think we'd need a thread for every individual game and just wanted to say, the Kings & Warriors game last night was awesome! Fox and Monk sure put on a show, especially late in the second half. Was happy for them and the Kings. But I think I'm betting Warriors ML next game.

Looking forward to the Clippers & Suns today.

Trey Lyles played well for the Kings as well.

Kings close it out in style keyed by a 10-2 run in the last couple minutes and take a 2-0 series lead on the Warriors. Draymond Green gets himself ejected late in Q4 when he purposely steps on Sabonis after Sabonis held onto Green's ankle after falling onto the ground during a rebound battle.

6 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

This Kings Warriors series is something else. Basketball at the highest level. If you are not watching, do yourself a favor and check it out. 

Minus the first quarter last night.

I'm most interested in the same two series as you and it's making me very tired haha!