Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023-2024 9th Region Discussion

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, throwback32 said:

I’m 95% sure he will be a freshman.

He may be a freshman, knew he was young regardless.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cooper has plenty of talent to beat both, if they stay healthy. I like Newport's starting 5 and they have the best player in the region but Cooper is right there with them and probably has better

  • throwback32
    throwback32

    Nathan Vinson will be one of the top 5 players in the 9th this year, and I’m writing that in pen.  Also, Highlands still has more than enough around him with Brayden Moeves and sophomore Vinny Listerm

Starks has enrolled into Newport today per my source. 

Has anyone seen the CCH new player, Jeff Ruby’s grandson, Cayden Miller play? Is he really 6’9? Saw he’s had interest from UC and Xavier.

Sounds like a great addition for the Colonels.

Yes, I saw him in the scrimmage against Newport. Strong, strong player. He is very much needed to round out the Colonels and to give them a shot at beating Newport. I was very impressed with Newport. They have to be one of the top schools in the state preseason. 

37 minutes ago, blue-five-two said:

Yes, I saw him in the scrimmage against Newport. Strong, strong player. He is very much needed to round out the Colonels and to give them a shot at beating Newport. I was very impressed with Newport. They have to be one of the top schools in the state preseason. 

A sign that Newport might be very good: The Wildcats are playing in this year's @King of the Bluegrass tourney.

Today Cooper possibly got 2 new athletes that enrolled today. Stay tuned. Will help basketball and especially football. 

2 hours ago, FatNate said:

Today Cooper possibly got 2 new athletes that enrolled today. Stay tuned. Will help basketball and especially football. 

How's that football going over there at Cooper? 

  • Author

Who is most likely to be the 2nd team out of the 35th this year to advance to the 9th?  Beechwood?

I feel confident it won't be HC, and I have no idea what to expect of Holmes this year, so I guess I'm leaning Beechwood mostly by process of elimination.

25 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

Who is most likely to be the 2nd team out of the 35th this year to advance to the 9th?  Beechwood?

I feel confident it won't be HC, and I have no idea what to expect of Holmes this year, so I guess I'm leaning Beechwood mostly by process of elimination.

Holy Cross has a really good group of Sophomore's that will see a lot of Varsity time this year.  Someone correct me if I am wrong, but they lost in the Freshman tourney by 1 in to the eventual winner CovCath, can't remember if that was the finals or the final 4, and those same freshman now sophomore's also lost to Cooper at the buzzer in JV regionals and Cooper was playing with Pouncy at that time.  I think HC will have just enough to get by Beechwood, but it's close.  You have the battle of 1st time HC's in HC/Beech, probably have to see how the coaches do with the kids and who can stay healthiest. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.