Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday 2023

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Only KY fans care about that

First thing they mentioned on the selection show. Just saying.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • hrcarrier
    hrcarrier

    Very generous seed for UK, the selection gods were with them if they exist.

  • Example # 7,658 that conference tournaments mean next to nothing.

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Predicted UK Providence in the other thread.

Posted Images

Just now, bugatti said:

First thing they mentioned on the selection show. Just saying.

Typical media reaction.

6 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

ESPN is going wild about Duke being a #5 seed. They thought they should even had a #3 seed. I think that is a little high but they probably should have been a #4 seed.

Example # 7,659.

52 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

Obviously winnable for Kentucky, but I don't see them making it to second weekend.  May not get out of Friday.

In addition to head to head, UK finished ahead of Texas A&M in the SEC standings. I think #3 in the SEC regular season got UK the 6 seed.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

In addition to head to head, UK finished ahead of Texas A&M in the SEC standings. I think #3 in the SEC regular season got UK the 6 seed.

UK did not finish ahead of A&M in the SEC standings A&M was 2nd with a 15-3 league record and the Cats were the #3 seed at 12-6.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

UK did not finish ahead of A&M in the SEC standings A&M was 2nd with a 15-3 league record and the Cats were the #3 seed at 12-6.

Gotcha. So A&M as a 7 seed is a bit of a mystery. However, Tennessee is a 4 seed and UK finished ahead of them and beat them twice.

Just saw that North Carolina quickly declined an NIT bid after not making the NCAA tournament.

8 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Just saw that North Carolina quickly declined an NIT bid after not making the NCAA tournament.

Poor babies. 

8 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Just saw that North Carolina quickly declined an NIT bid after not making the NCAA tournament.

Kinda shocked they did that, but I guess I also understand it.

42 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Poor babies. 

When I saw this news I was thinking of you. You holding up ok?

3 hours ago, DragonFire said:

Iona with Rick Pitino gets to match up with UConn.

Thinking I'm going to be betting Iona for the upset in this one.

3 hours ago, DragonFire said:

Obviously winnable for Kentucky, but I don't see them making it to second weekend.  May not get out of Friday.

If they beat Providence, I think they are going to have their hands full with Kansas State.

About four weeks ago, I decide to put a futures bet on a random team to make the Final Four and I went with K State. Also have one on Kentucky. Don't like that I'm guaranteed to lose at least one in the second round.

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

When I saw this news I was thinking of you. You holding up ok?

Just planning to take it one day at a time.  Thanks for asking. 

Houston over Kansas makes zero sense. 

I look at the the brackets and the net rankings and have a hard time figuring out how net rankings factor into seeding. Or are net rankings not used for seeding?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.