Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday 2023

Featured Replies

  • Author

Duke as the 5 with Tennessee as the 4 next to them.

Kentucky a SIX!

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • hrcarrier
    hrcarrier

    Very generous seed for UK, the selection gods were with them if they exist.

  • Example # 7,658 that conference tournaments mean next to nothing.

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Predicted UK Providence in the other thread.

Posted Images

Predicted UK Providence in the other thread.

Just now, DragonFire said:

Duke as the 5 with Tennessee as the 4 next to them.

Kentucky a SIX!

How did they get a 6 and A&M get a 7???

  • Author

Obviously winnable for Kentucky, but I don't see them making it to second weekend.  May not get out of Friday.

Just now, DragonFire said:

Obviously winnable for Kentucky, but I don't see them making it to second weekend.  May not get out of Friday.

Friday will be a pucker game for sure.

Very generous seed for UK, the selection gods were with them if they exist.

  • Author
Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

How did they get a 6 and A&M get a 7???

It's wild.  So that Vandy loss probably didn't cost them at all. Maybe they really could have gotten up to a 5 seed but I think they're probably better off.

  • Author

Bryce Hopkins storyline in the Kentucky/Providence game.  Totally by accident, right NCAA?

 

2 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

Very generous seed for UK, the selection gods were with them if they exist.

 

3 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

How did they get a 6 and A&M get a 7???

I guess UKs head to head win over Texas A&M is what gave them that bump. Which as we seen again the conference tournament means nothing in regards to seeding. 

Example # 7,658 that conference tournaments mean next to nothing.

4 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

How did they get a 6 and A&M get a 7???

I'd say if ask the committee would say that because Kentucky beat them head to head. It is a little strange I agree.

3 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

It's wild.  So that Vandy loss probably didn't cost them at all. Maybe they really could have gotten up to a 5 seed but I think they're probably better off.

I think the only thing that the Vandy game cost UK was possibly getting to play in Columbus for the first two rounds. 

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I'd say if ask the committee would say that because Kentucky beat them head to head. It is a little strange I agree.

I'm sure that helped.

ESPN is going wild about Duke being a #5 seed. They thought they should even had a #3 seed. I think that is a little high but they probably should have been a #4 seed.

4 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

Bryce Hopkins storyline in the Kentucky/Providence game.  Totally by accident, right NCAA?

 

Only KY fans care about that

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.