Rose Hill 50 Woodford County 49

First of all, I want to say that I support all 16th region teams when they play outside the region. However, I think that there is a middle ground between the comments of bjim and GottaRebound.

bjim is being fairly harsh by downplaying a win when played in another region. Additionally Rose Hill's bench actually seems to be contributing some offensively with Dundun and now Gamble. IMO Rose Hill is playing much better and with more team-wide chemistry than at the beginning of the season. They will definitely be one of the teams to beat come tounament time.

However, I don't agree with GottaRebound when he says that no other 16th region team could have competed with Lex Cath. I have no doubt that Russell could have competed as well or better than RH. RH's foul trouble and having to rely on the bench is just part of the game. Whose to say that Russell or any other team may have played more disciplined and stayed out of foul trouble. And why shouldn't Rose Hill have played the game? If they have any State Tourney aspirations they better get used to the grind.

After 8 hours of collecting my thoughts on your reply, I have come to the conclusion that you may be right. Anything can happen once the ball is tossed up and the game is underway. I truly see your point about team discipline and Foul Trouble. I was just making the point that it would be hard for the other teams mentioned to compete without their big stars. And lets face it, what I am about to say is not being biased, but RH is a targeted team and I will leave it at that. I dont really care about who wins what, I just love watching young men and women compete at their highest level and the outcome should not be decided by the stripes. Do I think it is intentional, I dont want to believe it is by no means. I just feel all officiating is inconsistent, just call it the same the entire game, and from what I see in most ball games is that several refs anticipate a foul or a turnover before it happens and they blow their trumpets ahead of time. It is amazing what has transpired in the last 15 years or so concerning the attitude about RH from other schools and the Community. Another time another thread, once again you may be right.