Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Pendleton County

Featured Replies

52 minutes ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

This one has been eerily quiet... only news I heard was there were 4 applicants, none of them "local" ( their word, not mine, so I'm not certain what determines "local'), but that was right after the Regional Tournament started. 

Kinda surprised there hasn’t been any noise with the Sweet 16 underway.  Seems like that’s the time for the rumor mill to kick into high gear. 

  • Replies 46
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Basketball Jones
    Basketball Jones

    Sam Elsbernd contributes to what's good about basketball. Aside from coaching with class, against Paris on Senior Night, he put senior team manager Rylee Spence in to start the game and Spence scored

  • Statement from Coach Elsbernd: Today I met with my players and coaches and told them I would not be returning as the basketball coach at Pendleton County. I would like to thank everyone for

  • Sam was pretty much between a rock and a hard spot.  Just hard to be competitive and please everyone with limited talent.

1 minute ago, mcpapa said:

Kinda surprised there hasn’t been any noise with the Sweet 16 underway.  Seems like that’s the time for the rumor mill to kick into high gear. 

Tournament is only one day old and all the games were good. Need a couple of blowouts today to get the distracted chatter up and running! ?

  • Author
8 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Kinda surprised there hasn’t been any noise with the Sweet 16 underway.  Seems like that’s the time for the rumor mill to kick into high gear. 

The Dawg senses some movement on this soon. Just a hunch 

Hmmm

On 2/27/2023 at 6:18 PM, PP1 said:

Return of Keaton Belcher?

nope.

6 hours ago, brooksville said:

Anything?

I'm wondering if PC waits for the CC job to fill in an attempt to poach one of their candidates. 

  • Author
6 hours ago, brooksville said:

Anything?

Crickets... but as @ChickenWyngzsaid, they may be waiting on CC. 

Unfortunately I don’t think this is considered an attractive job for lots of reasons, mostly history.  But Pendleton is a growing county, close to the big cities. In the 10th region, And has tremendous fan support.

My guess is they are waiting on Campbell to hire to see if Brent Sowder gets that job. 

On 3/16/2023 at 11:30 AM, The Double Deuce said:

I assumed he was kidding.  ?

I actually was not. I thought they liked him when he was there and I know he is not coaching at this moment. Perhaps I am unaware of some things.

1 minute ago, PP1 said:

I actually was not. I thought they liked him when he was there and I know he is not coaching at this moment. Perhaps I am unaware of some things.

There's a thing or two that would make that hire a tough sell. 

3 hours ago, Royals and Saints Fan said:

Pendleton is a growing county, close to the big cities. 

High school enrollment:

2014 —> 749

2023 —> 699

  • Author
1 hour ago, brooksville said:

High school enrollment:

2014 —> 749

2023 —> 699

I'm surprised its not less. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.