Open Job: Pendleton County

3 hours ago, brooksville said:

High school enrollment:

2014 —> 749

2023 —> 699

I'm pretty surprised at this bc I know Pendleton as a county is growing with its location in between Campbell and Harrison.  I think I may have heard that they had a surprising increase in students in around 2015.  On the other hand, Mason has not been known as a growing county but our high school increased by about 100 students in the past 5 years (putting us in the same 4A FB district as CovCath, yay for us). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Royals and Saints Fan said:

I'm pretty surprised at this bc I know Pendleton as a county is growing with its location in between Campbell and Harrison.  I think I may have heard that they had a surprising increase in students in around 2015.  On the other hand, Mason has not been known as a growing county but our high school increased by about 100 students in the past 5 years (putting us in the same 4A FB district as CovCath, yay for us). 

I also think that there's similar sized classes at Mason in the Middle Schools. 

58 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

This could be a good spot for someone wanting to build. All you have to do is get in a position to beat Nicholas or Robertson and you’re in the region. 

Nicholas has a decent core... not certain what lies behind that.  No disrespect to RoCo- you won't find better people, but it's gonna be a while before they're competitive again. 

2 hours ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

Nicholas has a decent core... not certain what lies behind that.  No disrespect to RoCo- you won't find better people, but it's gonna be a while before they're competitive again. 

Pendleton is 3A while Nicholas is 1A so in theory a bigger talent pool to work with. I think this is a desirable job for a first timer or someone looking for another chance somewhere. 

• Like 1

• mcpapa locked this topic