Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Pendleton County

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, brooksville said:

High school enrollment:

2014 —> 749

2023 —> 699

I'm pretty surprised at this bc I know Pendleton as a county is growing with its location in between Campbell and Harrison.  I think I may have heard that they had a surprising increase in students in around 2015.  On the other hand, Mason has not been known as a growing county but our high school increased by about 100 students in the past 5 years (putting us in the same 4A FB district as CovCath, yay for us). 

  • Replies 46
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Basketball Jones
    Basketball Jones

    Sam Elsbernd contributes to what's good about basketball. Aside from coaching with class, against Paris on Senior Night, he put senior team manager Rylee Spence in to start the game and Spence scored

  • Statement from Coach Elsbernd: Today I met with my players and coaches and told them I would not be returning as the basketball coach at Pendleton County. I would like to thank everyone for

  • Sam was pretty much between a rock and a hard spot.  Just hard to be competitive and please everyone with limited talent.

  • Author
27 minutes ago, Royals and Saints Fan said:

I'm pretty surprised at this bc I know Pendleton as a county is growing with its location in between Campbell and Harrison.  I think I may have heard that they had a surprising increase in students in around 2015.  On the other hand, Mason has not been known as a growing county but our high school increased by about 100 students in the past 5 years (putting us in the same 4A FB district as CovCath, yay for us). 

I also think that there's similar sized classes at Mason in the Middle Schools. 

  • Author

Now that Campbell County has made a hire, I expect some movement on this one. 

1 hour ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

Now that Campbell County has made a hire, I expect some movement on this one. 

But where do they go now that their #1 target is off the market?

17 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

But where do they go now that their #1 target is off the market?

My guess in Mason Monroe.

  • Author

I’ve been told there are a dozen applicants and interviews are next week. 

13 hours ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

I’ve been told there are a dozen applicants and interviews are next week. 

You heard there were only a dozen? You probably know more than me, but I heard more than that. 

16 hours ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

I’ve been told there are a dozen applicants and interviews are next week. 

Way more than I would have thought.  

On 3/29/2023 at 8:26 AM, ChickenWyngz said:

You heard there were only a dozen? You probably know more than me, but I heard more than that. 

Shocked there is that many.  Not a very attractive job.  

  • Author
50 minutes ago, Bandit29 said:

Shocked there is that many.  Not a very attractive job.  

You gotta start somewhere.  I'm hearing there are 5 interviewing next week. 

This could be a good spot for someone wanting to build. All you have to do is get in a position to beat Nicholas or Robertson and you’re in the region. 

  • Author
58 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

This could be a good spot for someone wanting to build. All you have to do is get in a position to beat Nicholas or Robertson and you’re in the region. 

Nicholas has a decent core... not certain what lies behind that.  No disrespect to RoCo- you won't find better people, but it's gonna be a while before they're competitive again. 

2 hours ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

Nicholas has a decent core... not certain what lies behind that.  No disrespect to RoCo- you won't find better people, but it's gonna be a while before they're competitive again. 

Pendleton is 3A while Nicholas is 1A so in theory a bigger talent pool to work with. I think this is a desirable job for a first timer or someone looking for another chance somewhere. 

Interviews today.  Who are the candidates?

  • Author
23 hours ago, brooksville said:

Interviews today.  Who are the candidates?

playing this one close to the vest...I've not heard much.  I do believe Mason Monroe was one of the interviewees. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.