Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 Boyle County Rebels

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, 1992Rebel said:

So it would be wild if CCH won 4A?

Of course not.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When @Country & @Tigerpride94 are having a conversation... best to listen and learn. Lots of wisdom and character there.... both of them! ? The Rebels will be very good in 2023 and will absol

  • New rings are BIG!  I love that they have all the years from all 11 titles around the ring.  The last picture I have another ring beside to compare the difference.

  • Really thrilled to see that Boyle kept the rival game with Lexington Catholic going, after the Knights dropping to 3A for 2023.  ?        

Posted Images

  • Author

Hearing that the rings are in.  Can't wait to see what #11 looks like!  DB73BC23-0991-4BB2-B877-3CF6EDA2752E.thumb.jpeg.46b633d5b007356ab672534980bcff34.jpeg

  • Author

image.png

  • Author

New rings are BIG!  I love that they have all the years from all 11 titles around the ring.  The last picture I have another ring beside to compare the difference.

IMG_2660.jpeg

IMG_2657.jpeg

IMG_2658.jpeg

IMG_2659.jpeg

It's just been confirmed.
I will have one of my interviews with a player on the list from the first page.

  • Author

 

I love that 4 coaches are helping with these kids future.    Who Ya With! 

 

image.thumb.png.ed7d1b3e7839cc0983c5a6d7cd73fb3a.png

4 hours ago, Rebel said:

 

I love that 4 coaches are helping with these kids future.    Who Ya With! 

 

image.thumb.png.ed7d1b3e7839cc0983c5a6d7cd73fb3a.png

I would say that there is more offers to come plus these coaches have done a great job with getting these kids recognition.  Always with da Rebels.   Rebels for Life.

 I heard Justin Haddix drove those kids to two different schools in a week. West Virginia then Virginia Tech. That's why kids love playing for him. Plus his staff is awesome. Per twitter, Demauriah Brown ran a 4.4 and Quisenberry ran 4.5. Both will be Juniors. 

12 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

 I heard Justin Haddix drove those kids to two different schools in a week. West Virginia then Virginia Tech. That's why kids love playing for him. Plus his staff is awesome. Per twitter, Demauriah Brown ran a 4.4 and Quisenberry ran 4.5. Both will be Juniors. 

That's some serious speed at the high school level. 

Any word on Brown's recruiting prospects? I know Tavy is starting to get some big time offers.

1 hour ago, burreaux said:

That's some serious speed at the high school level. 

Any word on Brown's recruiting prospects? I know Tavy is starting to get some big time offers.

Brown got offered by West Virginia after camp according to his twitter, and has another offer from EKU.

12 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Brown got offered by West Virginia after camp according to his twitter, and has another offer from EKU.

Good for him, he's without a doubt a very talented athlete that can play at the next level.

I know this gets thrown around almost every year; is Boyle the #1 team in KY regardless of class? They bring back most of their starters and add another high level starter to the offense. There can't be that many teams (if any) that can match them on offense.

On a side note Montavin Quisenberry is blowing up camps this summer. From articles I’ve read he’s been the best player at WVU and UKs camps the day he was there. Yet to be stopped at a camp he’s been to. 

2 hours ago, burreaux said:

Good for him, he's without a doubt a very talented athlete that can play at the next level.

I know this gets thrown around almost every year; is Boyle the #1 team in KY regardless of class? They bring back most of their starters and add another high level starter to the offense. There can't be that many teams (if any) that can match them on offense.

A lot will depend upon the line replacements for Boyle on offense and defense.  Lost some key players there.  

If all goes as it is supposed to I will have another interview from this school with another player getting D-1 looks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.