2023 Boyle County Rebels

Rebel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rebel said:

I love that 4 coaches are helping with these kids future.    Who Ya With! 

image.thumb.png.ed7d1b3e7839cc0983c5a6d7cd73fb3a.png

I would say that there is more offers to come plus these coaches have done a great job with getting these kids recognition.  Always with da Rebels.   Rebels for Life.

• Like 1

I heard Justin Haddix drove those kids to two different schools in a week. West Virginia then Virginia Tech. That's why kids love playing for him. Plus his staff is awesome. Per twitter, Demauriah Brown ran a 4.4 and Quisenberry ran 4.5. Both will be Juniors. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

I heard Justin Haddix drove those kids to two different schools in a week. West Virginia then Virginia Tech. That's why kids love playing for him. Plus his staff is awesome. Per twitter, Demauriah Brown ran a 4.4 and Quisenberry ran 4.5. Both will be Juniors. 

That's some serious speed at the high school level. 

Any word on Brown's recruiting prospects? I know Tavy is starting to get some big time offers.

1 hour ago, burreaux said:

That's some serious speed at the high school level. 

Any word on Brown's recruiting prospects? I know Tavy is starting to get some big time offers.

Brown got offered by West Virginia after camp according to his twitter, and has another offer from EKU.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Brown got offered by West Virginia after camp according to his twitter, and has another offer from EKU.

Good for him, he's without a doubt a very talented athlete that can play at the next level.

I know this gets thrown around almost every year; is Boyle the #1 team in KY regardless of class? They bring back most of their starters and add another high level starter to the offense. There can't be that many teams (if any) that can match them on offense.

On a side note Montavin Quisenberry is blowing up camps this summer. From articles I’ve read he’s been the best player at WVU and UKs camps the day he was there. Yet to be stopped at a camp he’s been to. 

2 hours ago, burreaux said:

Good for him, he's without a doubt a very talented athlete that can play at the next level.

I know this gets thrown around almost every year; is Boyle the #1 team in KY regardless of class? They bring back most of their starters and add another high level starter to the offense. There can't be that many teams (if any) that can match them on offense.

A lot will depend upon the line replacements for Boyle on offense and defense.  Lost some key players there.  

• Like 2