Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Talk: State Championship Weekend

Featured Replies

Of course all BGP Terms of Service apply but other than that this thread is open.

I just finished a bunch of behind the scenes work and had brunch.  Also took a BGP phone call and some BGP texts.  Now it is Friday Football in the Bluegrass!

What is on your mind?

 

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Our female kicker may get her own deal. She’s been on WDRB, WLKY, 2 podcasts, KSR. When she came in to the elementary school today, she signed autographs for little girls for 10 minutes. Total rocksta

  • Killowatt59
    Killowatt59

    It's awful from a fan perspective to have it at UK or UofL. I know WKU didn't want it anymore, but I wish they could find a more suitable stadium. Now the players may love playing at UK so maybe that'

  • I am not a fan of Lexington either, I would much rather live in Louisville if I was going to move which I am not.  Florence blows them both away. ?

Posted Images

I for one am looking forward to I think some of the best games from all 6 classes possibly that we seen in some time.

20 minutes ago, theguru said:

Of course all BGP Terms of Service apply but other than that this thread is open.

I just finished a bunch of behind the scenes work and had brunch.  Also took a BGP phone call and some BGP texts.  Now it is Friday Football in the Bluegrass!

What is on your mind?

 

What did you have for lunch?

  • Author

Progresso, wheat toast, guac, natural peanut butter.  

Yummy!

If anyone out there is wondering what to get me for Christmas.  I would like a Shane Falco football jersey.?

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Rebel said:

If anyone out there is wondering what to get me for Christmas.  I would like a Shane Falco football jersey.?

And some flip flops for your toe ring. 

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

And some flip flops for your toe ring. 

Yea those rings are so big I would not be able to wear shoes.  I'll need a good pair like the Reef's that have a Ale8 bottle opener on the bottom of them.  

I'm thinking EKU stadium would be better place to host as I see a cavernous stadium at UofK for size of crowds at Championship games.

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I'm thinking EKU stadium would be better place to host as I see a cavernous stadium at UofK for size of crowds at Championship games.

I really liked WKU and old Cardinal Stadium.  I like UK because it is somewhat centrally located. 

I remember awhile back there was a website that had every Louisville high school (past and present) and their overall record against each school they've played.

Does a site like that still exist? Is there one for the entire state? 

 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I really liked WKU and old Cardinal Stadium.  I like UK because it is somewhat centrally located. 

I liked it too when it was at WKU. Big college stadiums just are neat for the players to play in, but the actual environment just seems to be lacking. EKU could be a good alternative. 

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I'm thinking EKU stadium would be better place to host as I see a cavernous stadium at UofK for size of crowds at Championship games.

It's awful from a fan perspective to have it at UK or UofL. I know WKU didn't want it anymore, but I wish they could find a more suitable stadium. Now the players may love playing at UK so maybe that's all that matters, but it stinks as a fan. 

10 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

I liked it too when it was at WKU. Big college stadiums just are neat for the players to play in, but the actual environment just seems to be lacking. EKU could be a good alternative. 

WKU was the as close as perfect from a stadium size perspective. From what I know I think WKU didn't want it anymore and the KHSAA may have wanted to try something different too. 

Aren't these games on NFHS?

I'm struggling to find them.

Anyone have a comprehensive list of teams that have won three state titles in a row? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.