Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga 88 Kentucky 72

Featured Replies

Final the Cats fall to 3-2 and have only played two good teams so far and have lost both of them.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I have not seen a lot of variety in Cal's offense over the last few seasons.  What I used to like about him is that he wasn't a system coach.  He would adjust his style to fit the abilities of his pla

  • Few observations being there in person: - Oscar showed why he is not viewed as a NBA prospect (as did Timme). You have to be able to play and guard in space. Also not sure it showed on tv, but th

  • All State Baseball
    All State Baseball

    Oscar told Kyle Tucker that they don’t really run what Cal is telling them too.    If true, then that’s not good.    Toppin made the comment that some guys can’t step up. 

Kentucky just flat out stinks this year. Might as well just call the season before they keep embarrassing everyone. Can we please go ahead and get rid of Cal? 

Fredrick & Reeves are 5-26 from 3 against opponents that can walk and chew gum at the same time. 

Good time for a change in the direction of the basketball program, we as Ky fans deserve better and that’s just simply stating the facts.

Oscar told Kyle Tucker that they don’t really run what Cal is telling them too. 
 

If true, then that’s not good. 
 

Toppin made the comment that some guys can’t step up. 

22 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Fredrick & Reeves are 5-26 from 3 against opponents that can walk and chew gum at the same time. 

This is definitely a statistic that jumps out to me. These two have very much struggled against top tier competition so far.

Cats fought back and were on down 5 points with under 11 to play and then fizzled out.

Hopefully they learn from these tough games early and build from there and get better over time. If not, gonna be a long and disappointing season. I think it will be more of the first part than the latter.

I am left wondering a little, how does Livinston really fit? I think he has a ton of talent. With Frederick and Reeves struggling against top team, I'm curious how he fits.

7 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Cats fought back and were on down 5 points with under 11 to play and then fizzled out.

Hopefully they learn from these tough games early and build from there and get better over time. If not, gonna be a long and disappointing season. I think it will be more of the first part than the latter.

I honestly think so too. I think there is a struggle for roles right now. Oscar and Wheeler are the same as last year, basically the same player. Everyone else is struggling to find their spot. 

10 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Cats fought back and were on down 5 points with under 11 to play and then fizzled out.

Hopefully they learn from these tough games early and build from there and get better over time. If not, gonna be a long and disappointing season. I think it will be more of the first part than the latter.

The problem with the idea that the Cats will improve is that the competition will also get better also.

5 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I am left wondering a little, how does Livinston really fit? I think he has a ton of talent. With Frederick and Reeves struggling against top team, I'm curious how he fits.

I was thinking the same.  If they're not in, I'd say tell Livingston to drive the ball and play physical while in the game.  Help change the pace a little bit. 

4 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

I honestly think so too. I think there is a struggle for roles right now. Oscar and Wheeler are the same as last year, basically the same player. Everyone else is struggling to find their spot. 

With the summer and scrimmage games they are 10/11 games in, things should be coming together.

Just really don’t like Wheeler out there.  Opponents lock down on wings and don’t have to guard Wheeler.  Insert Reeves into the lineup and put the ball in Wallace’s hands.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.