Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

LCA at Mayfield State Semi Finals  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• theguru changed the title to Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Toughest game to pick. War Memorial is easily the hardest place to play, but LCA is the best team Mayfield will see unless they make it past this one. Gut is telling me LCA, but has been wrong plenty times before. You never count out the Cardinals at War Memorial. 

I watched every 2A game last night as I had 4 different devices going. I respect Mayfield more than almost any team in Ky High School Football and they are so good at War Memorial Stadium but this LCA offense is different than any offense Mayfield has seen all year. Usually in November the team that can run the ball usually wins the game but I just think LCA is bigger and will do things that will put Mayfield in uncomfortable positions. This will be a close one and I am picking 

LCA 24

Mayfield 21

• Like 3

Going to be a fun game to watch, and that's about the most prediction I can make.  

I think LCA is explosive and can score.  They pass the look test for sure.  Mayfield is Mayfield and will be a strong opponent to anyone, and at home they are hard to beat.  I honestly could see it going either way.  If I was forced to pick one, I would go with Mayfield at home.

The game could go either way and both teams are obviously great. LCA has an awesome offense but I think Mayfield will be able to stop them enough defensively and that Mayfield won’t struggle much against the LCA defense. Between that and being in Mayfield, I believe that the Cardinals win. 

LCA will win the game,  don’t think Mayfield can play with a team that slings the ball around like LCA will,  they won’t be able to stack the box like they did against Metcalfe Co.  Hopefully LCA and Mayfield game  won’t be  controlled by the Refs and they let the kids play. Mayfield is a really good team but I think their season ends  against LCA  35-21.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jayman33 said:

LCA will win the game,  don’t think Mayfield can play with a team that slings the ball around like LCA will,  they won’t be able to stack the box like they did against Metcalfe Co.  Hopefully LCA and Mayfield game  won’t be  controlled by the Refs and they let the kids play. Mayfield is a really good team but I think their season ends  against LCA  35-21.

They stacked the box because Metcalfe was a run orientative team. They will adjust like they did for PT.