Trinity at Bryan Station Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

TheDeuce

Who wins?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2022 at 10:00 PM

The Rocks head to Lexington for this 3rd Round game. The Defenders (9-3) are riding a nine game winning streak, defeating Tates Creek 45-14 in Round 2. Trinity (8-4) goes on the road for the second straight week in the playoffs, a rare occasion for the Rocks, after routing Simon Kenton 51-20.

Can the Defenders pull the upset? 

• Thanks 1

Looks like Bryan Station has beat up on mostly Lexington area teams. To say Trinity will be the best team they’ve played would be a massive understatement. 

If the Rocks can limit their mistakes, there’s no reason this won’t be a running clock. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Jaysie said:

The last time I tried to watch nfhs, I asked for my money back. Horrible!!

I have complained a lot about the NFHS over the years and have mentioned having several hands in the cookie jar makes it tough to hold anyone accountable for the shortcomings but generally speaking when there is an issue it is usually because the host school doesn't have their act together.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theguru said:

I have complained a lot about the NFHS over the years and have mentioned having several hands in the cookie jar makes it tough to hold anyone accountable for the shortcomings but generally speaking when there is an issue it is usually because the host school doesn't have their act together.

I have complained a lot also. You are probably correct about the host schools. In the past, I have watched St X on NFHS as the host school before they moved to YouTube. They had announcers, the score, down and distance, and clock worked fine. No worries.

Every time Trinity is the host to a NFHS game it is just awful. All you get is a bad video feed with no commentary, no score etc etc. It seems like they just mounted a camera to the stadium and that is it. Any Rock insiders know why they won't put forth more effort to make the broadcasts more watchable? Is it a money thing? Do they just want you to listen to it on the radio? RockNation? 

I am grateful that the games have been on at all and hate to rag on my Rocks, but I expect more than I have been getting with the Trinity games. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, theguru said:

2 minutes ago, Rock85 said:

I have complained a lot also. You are probably correct about the host schools. In the past, I have watched St X on NFHS as the host school before they moved to YouTube. They had announcers, the score, down and distance, and clock worked fine. No worries.

Every time Trinity is the host to a NFHS game it is just awful. All you get is a bad video feed with no commentary, no score etc etc. It seems like they just mounted a camera to the stadium and that is it. Any Rock insiders know why they won't put forth more effort to make the broadcasts more watchable? Is it a money thing? Do they just want you to listen to it on the radio? RockNation? 

I am grateful that the games have been on at all and hate to rag on my Rocks, but I expect more than I have been getting with the Trinity games. 

At this point, there's really no excuse for schools of this caliber not to have quality YouTube streaming of their home games. 

• theguru changed the title to Trinity at Bryan Station Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
  • theguru locked this topic