Michael Bush off to the NFL

Your Daddy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it just me, or does a press conference mean he's definitely going to the NFL? I'm not trying to be a pessimist here, but there'd probably be a lot more questions asked if he was going than if he was staying, hence the press conference.

Is it just me, or does a press conference mean he's definitely going to the NFL? I'm not trying to be a pessimist here, but there'd probably be a lot more questions asked if he was going than if he was staying, hence the press conference.

I'd have to say that sounds right. But, until he makes it official there's a reason to tune in.

What Division I team in the state of Kentucky is falling to pieces?

This is still cracking me up. As I said before, we only had him in one game last year anyways (which was a gimme). Our other runningbacks are not as good as Mike (few are), but they still win ballgames. There's an entire list of extremely talented players coming back (as posted by 02ram in another thread). I'm not worried, and neither should anyone else be.

These Michael Bush press conferences are getting old. Who besides Bush has had a press conference to announce that he was staying? Wasn't that the case last year.

Truth be known, he needs to announce he is staying and committing himself to get in shape from what I am hearing.

Come on Mike don't go!!!!! Next year will come up with a real cool slogan for you on your Heisman candidacy...something like this!!!

Sometimes I dream

That he is me

You've got to see that's how I dream to be

I dream I move, I dream I groove

Like Mike

If I could Be Like Mike

Again I try

Just need to fly

For just one day if I could

Be that way

I dream I move

I dream I groove