Michael Bush off to the NFL

Your Daddy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why? Cause you won the Grand Ole Opry Banjo Pickin' Bowl? UK won some bottom tier December bowl by 8 for their first bowl win since 1984. Excuse me if I don't jump right on the big blue bandwagon. Next year it will back to business as usual and "Fire Rich Brooks" threads.

The difference between you and me is that I was on the bandwagon when we were 1-10 and always will be. And yes, we won the Music City Bowl.

In fairness it was against a young defense in their first game of the season though....

LIke I have posted many times. UK fans are the biggest woulda, coulda, shoulda artists in the world of college sports. I thought Micah Johnson was going to burst on to the scene and single handedly crush UofL. Being young never entered the equation prior to the game.

LIke I have posted many times. UK fans are the biggest woulda, coulda, shoulda artists in the world of college sports. I thought Micah Johnson was going to burst on to the scene and single handedly crush UofL. Being young never entered the equation prior to the game.

I am not a UK football fan, so don't classify me as one.