Your Daddy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that he's gone and you can stop egging him out the door-

Do UK fans really think he made the right decision?

Bush apparently feels that he might go 3rd round if he can't run by March for individual workouts, etc.

These Michael Bush press conferences are getting old. Who besides Bush has had a press conference to announce that he was staying? Wasn't that the case last year.

Truth be known, he needs to announce he is staying and committing himself to get in shape from what I am hearing.

Matt Leinart.

Look guys, I'm not declaring UK is going to beat U of L this year.

But, with the way we finished the season combined with a coaching change and player departures at U of L and the game being in Lexington, for the first time in a few years, there is some real reasons to think UK has a chance in the game. A win against U of L in the previous years was just a long shot hope. The Cards will obviously be favored, and rightfully so, but it's not the foregone conclusion that it has been in the past. Consequently, that makes the game more interesting from my standpoint.

Look guys, I'm not declaring UK is going to beat U of L this year.

But, with the way we finished the season combined with a coaching change and player departures at U of L and the game being in Lexington, for the first time in a few years, there is some real reasons to think UK has a chance in the game. A win against U of L in the previous years was just a long shot hope. The Cards will obviously be favored, and rightfully so, but it's not the foregone conclusion that it has been in the past. Consequently, that makes the game more interesting from my standpoint.

But don't you see where we are coming from? This past year all we heard was "This is UK's year," and "UK is closing the gap," and "Micah Johnson is going to put it on UL.".....

They lost by 31 points...

You have to see why were are skeptikal, ESPECIALLY when the game isnt for almost 8 months.

Anthony Allen, Brock Bolen and George Stripling combined for 144 total yds and 4 TDs against UK.

If you have more names than 2 as your star running back well you really don't have that good a back honestly. Is Super Mario gone also?

I am a UL fan, they are my #1 football and basketball team BUT I am also a realist.

This coming from a guy that said UK vs UL in basketball is all that matters.

:laugh:

Im glad that one of my posts is your reason for existence on BGP...Makes one feel good. :D

And BTW, is my comment about several players leaving so foolish now, after Simms decides not to come and Bush leaves?? :sssh: :sssh:

If you have more names than 2 as your star running back well you really don't have that good a back honestly. Is Super Mario gone also?

I am a UL fan, they are my #1 football and basketball team BUT I am also a realist.

Mario said he'd be back last week, and I don't think that's changed. From what I know, Mario would be fine with Hunter as the full time starter.