Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Next Louisville Coach?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no need to guess. It's a done deal...

 

 

Would you be refering to Kraigthorpe as well?

Would you be refering to Kraigthorpe as well?

Yes...

Who cares?????

 

30 posts in the thread so far shows that there's some interest.

 

You might not care, but that's another ballgame.

Kraigthorpe from Tulsa will be the new coach...

 

While I'm not as sure as you. I really think it will end up this way. I wonder how much of the staff will stay? The CJ made it sound like BP didn't give them much love.

Jimbo Fisher

I predict he is headed up to Bama with Coach Saban. Interesting scandal brewing about it as well.:eek:

I'd be very surprised to see Petrino's brother get the job. I think UL is past the stage of an assistant moving up. Its now to the level where they can go out and get a good young up-and-coming head coach.

What do you all think THE CHIN would look like in red?:sssh:

 

My thoughts exactly! :D

is John L available :lol:

 

We've been there done that, didn't buy a T-shirt. :lol:

Kraigthorpe from Tulsa will be the new coach...

 

 

Not to ask a dumb question but what is so special about this guy??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.