The Next Louisville Coach?

02Ram54

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure about last years flirtation with the Raiders, but he was the leading candidate to replace Petrino when he spoke with LSU about its open coaching job two years ago. Kragthorpe got to know Jurich when the two were together at Northern Arizona.

I am not sure about last years flirtation with the Raiders, but he was the leading candidate to replace Petrino when he spoke with LSU about its open coaching job two years ago. Kragthorpe got to know Jurich when the two were together at Northern Arizona.

Actually it was the Raiders flirting with him...They offered & he turned them down.

I do not want Norm Chow, there is a reason why a man in his 60's has not made head coach yet. I want Paul Petrino.

Norm Chow has turned down his share of jobs the last 5-6 years. He said last week there was only 3 college jobs he would consider and UL wasn't one. Right now the Titans are hoping they don't lose him to another NFL team as a head coach or coordinator. Him and Jeff Fisher's relationship is solid and better then some thought it would be.