Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Next Louisville Coach?

Featured Replies

I see that he has three sons??? Wonder how old they are and do they play sports??

Good questions TD. Fill us in when you find out, will ya?

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good questions TD. Fill us in when you find out, will ya?

 

 

This is what I have figure so far from a media guide in 2003 on the kids approximate ages..

 

Chris 17/18

Brad 14/15 :eek: :eek:

Nik 11/12

Scout is reporting Kragthorpe is the guy. It should be announced here soon.

RockPride, you mentioned last year that you thought Jeff Brohm would be the next UL head coach; was that if Bobby fulfilled most of his 10 year deal or do you think he's in play now?

 

You may have answered this question already, so sorry I haven't gone through all the Petrino threads yet.

Numerous sports agencies are now reporting that Kragthorpe and Jurich are finalising the deal as I type. He is supposedly in Louisville at this moment. Look for an announcement later this evening.

 

What are your thoughts Cardfans?

30 posts in the thread so far shows that there's some interest.

 

You might not care, but that's another ballgame.

 

Maybe, but when 3/5 of the posts are UK fans suggesting terrible and in most cases just recently fired coaches, you kind of have to use the filter well …

 

As for me, just like with the Steelers, I have faith in upper management's choice. They've earned that right.

RockPride, you mentioned last year that you thought Jeff Brohm would be the next UL head coach; was that if Bobby fulfilled most of his 10 year deal or do you think he's in play now?

 

You may have answered this question already, so sorry I haven't gone through all the Petrino threads yet.

I was thinking along the lines of 2010-2011, if Kragthorpe comes in, and is a good fit, he would likely be gone within 5-7 years, and hopefully then, Jeff Brohm would be the guy to be U of L's head coach until Brady leaves Trinity :D

Is he Catholic???:lol:

I don't think the Petrino's are Catholic...but hey "we'll put the sell on"

 

:lol:

This is what I have figure so far from a media guide in 2003 on the kids approximate ages..

 

Chris 17/18

Brad 14/15 :eek: :eek:

Nik 11/12

Very nice looking for KENTUCKY'S FOOTBALL POWERHOUSE

Very nice looking for KENTUCKY'S FOOTBALL POWERHOUSE

 

 

Maybe he likes the Band better?

Maybe he likes the Band better?

 

We don't have a band. :lol: If that's the case, he'll definitely go to a public school.

I was thinking along the lines of 2010-2011, if Kragthorpe comes in, and is a good fit, he would likely be gone within 5-7 years, and hopefully then, Jeff Brohm would be the guy to be U of L's head coach until Brady leaves Trinity :D

 

I heard he was a awesome Tuba player.

^ yeah, if that's the new name of QB in the teens.

Very nice looking for KENTUCKY'S FOOTBALL POWERHOUSE

 

 

Hey to break it to you but the only thing I could find on the kids is that Brad appears to be a tennis player. Don't cry RP and friends...it will be ok!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey to break it to you but the only thing I could find on the kids is that Brad appears to be a tennis player. Don't cry RP and friends...it will be ok!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Tennis?! :creepy: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.