What colleges hoops teams bring a wry smile to the face when they lose?

Gunner11

Duke has most of the UK faithful on here jaded as all get out...I love that.

If you can prove to me a strong contingent of the United States (especially on the Eastern half) do not enjoy seeing Duke lose, I will by you a steak dinner at that place you always brag about on this website :lol:

The dislike for Duke is THE EXACT same kind of dislike there is for Notre Dame in football. As a Notre Dame fan, I take it as a compliment. Duke fans should as well having one of the top programs.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can prove to me a strong contingent of the United States (especially on the Eastern half) do not enjoy seeing Duke lose, I will by you a steak dinner at that place you always brag about on this website :lol:

The dislike for Duke is THE EXACT same kind of dislike there is for Notre Dame in football. As a Notre Dame fan, I take it as a compliment. Duke fans should as well having one of the top programs.

:p

:lol:

:thumb:

NFL- Cowboys(last night was an extremely wry smile), Browns, Steelers

MLB- Braves and Indians

NBA- Lakers

Soccer- Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Mexican National Team

College Football- O$U, Tennessee, Boston College

NHL- Devils and Canadiens

anybody in the big 10. oh and most of the time kentucky cause they're gatorbait!!

The Big 10 (OHIO STATE) is going to have some gator bait tomorrow. All the Columbus area Kroger stores have been cayying gator steaks and filets all week.

:fight: GO BUCKEYES!:fight: