Beechwood 36 Fairdale 0

theguru

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I understand the confusion. #18 Cash Harney, freshman, was just added to the varsity roster this week, but the roster is correct on khsaa.org so whoever is posting those stats - let's get it right.

QB Cash Harney is #18 for Beechwood 14-22 148 yards, 1 TD

Beechwood did a great job working Harney into the offense. They opened the game with a heavy dose of the run game featuring Mitchell Berger. Harney was under center most of the first half handing the ball off and getting a feel for varsity football. Once the game was well in hand, they opened it up more and let Harney get into the passing game with no pressure. Very nice first varsity game for Cash Harney.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Mitchell Berger is one of the best players in NKY...which comes as little surprise after seeing him last year (plus his family background.)

Congratulations to Beechwood. As always, I'm pulling for you so long as you get beaten by the Colonels.

He is, by far, the best player in NKY and he’s easily top 5 best players in the entire state. 

The impact he makes in all phases of the game is unbelievable. 

29 carries for 192 yards and 3 TDs

4 catches for 40 yards

10+ tackles with a forced fumble and recovery.

30 yard field goal that hit the top of the left upright that would’ve been good from 40+.

And, and on top of all of that, the play that made the entire stadium audibly gasp in disbelief, was the 60 yard punt that flipped the field early on. 

If there’s a more impactful player in KY in all phases of the game, please, let me know. I’m dying to see him. 

Also, let’s not forget he has a 95 mph fastball in the tank!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I understand the confusion. #18 Cash Harney, freshman, was just added to the varsity roster this week, but the roster is correct on khsaa.org so whoever is posting those stats - let's get it right.

QB Cash Harney is #18 for Beechwood 14-22 148 yards, 1 TD

Beechwood did a great job working Harney into the offense. They opened the game with a heavy dose of the run game featuring Mitchell Berger. Harney was under center most of the first half handing the ball off and getting a feel for varsity football. Once the game was well in hand, they opened it up more and let Harney get into the passing game with no pressure. Very nice first varsity game for Cash Harney.

I know it’s a year a way. However, it will be a nice QB battle next year for Beechwood. With the QB who is injured that is a stud, and now with Cash who is going to have a full year of varsity QB starting experience after this year.